First day of school

MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Binta's POV

It was by 6:00, in the morning when my alarm went off.

I heard my mum calling my name but I am still sleepy to answer.

I like sleeping a lot. As some of my friends say that's why I am fat but that's not true anyway....

Ohm how bad of me, sorry for not introducing myself first. I am Binta A first born of both parents. My family and I live in a very small apartment.

"I like reading Books on whatpad which is one of the reasons they call me a nerd" which I don't know why, if u know what I mean.

I am black in color, am not a popular student at school and am a shy kid, am 16 year old too.

So guys back to where I was hahaha I love my mum but not compared to my beautiful sleep.

I had my bedroom door closed and I know it must be my younger sis.

So I pretend to sleep just to annoy her, well it's fun that way.

"hey big sis I know you are up so get ready because mum is on her way here and you know what that means for you she said to me."
I groan in annoyance as I get up while rubbing my eyes.

Hey! I called before she lives.

now since that is the reason you came here, you can go now your job is done here so then please do me a favor and get out of my room lil sis am already up as, she was about to say something so is cut her off mid-sentence, she's so annoying .
hey just live ok tell mum I will be out in a minute or two ok.

I am not a morning person though that's why I get really upset when they wake me up in the morning, especially when it's cold and my little sister can be crazy sometimes if I don't get up she will splash water all over me which is something I hate , she did that countless times.

With that I went to the kitchen and helped my mum to wash the dishes and prepare breakfast.

By 8:30  I made it to my first class with fatou my childhood friend and my partner in crime.

I love her like a sister and as a best friend as well. Oh she is the opposite of me if you are wondering.

i was brought out of my thoughts when I bum into somebody.

Ohm my god my eyes widened as her books dropped to the floor.

Am so sorry sister I wasn't looking please forgive me i said helping her from the floor. She's a hijab girl with brown eyes Ma Sha Allah, a little taller than fatou and I.

She said its ok and i was about to walk pass her as she called me asking about my name after our little exchange I then went to my class. She also apologized saying it's her fault too since she wasn't been carefully ☺.

After school ended I work home with fatou since we are not very far from the school.

Arriving home I greet everyone with Asalamualaikum.

"Hey mum I am home"

"Ohm  how was your first day at school"?

"It was great mum Alhamdulilah, but before you ask if I made any friend ,it's a big No ok.

But honey I wasn't going to ask you that, I just wanted to know how was your day but since you don't want to talk about it, its ok go to your room and come for lunch in 10 minutes am almost done and maimuna would be here soon In Sha Allah.

Well that's my mum for you she wants to know everything that happens to us when she's not there .what a lovely mother she is. Some parents don't even care to know how their children are when they are out for school or anything all they want is to be home alone doing god knows what.

After lunch I went to bed thinking about my next day of school .if I would be able to make new friends ,see that's me I feel uncomfortable and shy around the people I don't know or Meet for the first time, I love taking afternoon naps too am use to it now.

............................... ..........................
Hello

Guys this is the first chapter so far .I.hope you like it please do vote and comment it means a lot to me.feel free to say what so ever you think of it.
love you all sweethearts ...
Muaaaaaaaaahhhhhh