THE SLEEP OVER !part two

After two hours of studying, I parked my book and then went to bed ,thinking of tomorrow we are gona have a lot of fun,am really very excited for the weekend.

The next morning it is Friday ,I have only two classes which means am gona finish school by 12:00pm.

Fifteen minutes later, after going through the compulsory routing of getting ready for school,I dragged myself into the kitchen for breakfast.

Good morning ,I said to everyone before getting my plate of scrambled eggs and a plaza.

"morning cupcake" my dad said

"Hey binta ! What time are you going to your friends house?" my sister maimuna asked

"Uhhh I will be going after ,why do you ask ?

"Nothing the thing is I wanted to come with you, am gona miss you when mum and dad go to work ,I will be home alone she said pouting.

"You are not going any where Maimuna, and that's end of discussion" my mum said

I really felt bad for her that she's gona be the only one at home for five (5) hours.

After eating I walked to school with Fatou.

the bell rang by 12:00 indicating that we are to go home ,I hurriedly parked my belongings and went home to park few clothes for the weekend.

We agreed to meet at school by 2:00pm I can't wait.

When I got home I went straight to the kitchen because my poor little stomach was screaming for food. 

After eatting I went to my room and take a shower .then I dressed in a pink tank top and black jeans .I put on a few accessories and a little bit of lip gloss.I don't usually put on makeup but today I just applied alittle of it.

When I was done I toke my hand bad and walked to the kitchen where my mum was making pancakes. She will be leaving for work in an hour ,dad already left.

I toke on pancake ,hugged her and my sis ,then informed them that I am leaving .

"Ok swee... have fun "mum said

"Yeah I will bye" I said then left the house.

As promised we meet at the school ,and when in two different cars.

Right now we are watching tom and jerry .and it 8:00 in the evening. Since am already sleepy I went to the guest room to sleep.all the girls would sleep at the guest room while the boys will use Modou 's room.

the guest room is a very big room with a queen size bed ,a barthroom with all the room requirements .today we really had fun we played many games,eat a lot of plaza and ice cream .

I decided to to take an early night am very tired.

Aaahh.. what the hell ?! I screamed on top of my lungs ,I wasn't mad or something ,but I was sleeping peacefully on the sweet cosy bed when someone splashed cold water on me.

I hear someone laughing and I turned myself to see the culprit himself standing there with a empty bottle of water.

He saw my expression which I am sure were not very loving because I was so angry right...now and all he did id laughed after all what he did to me.

Modou you are in trouble I though to my self.

By now am beyond angry ."you are in big troble MR "I said looking at him dead in the eyes.

Ohh really... I 'm ? He said and laughed .

"Yea if I were you I will run for my life.you asshole ".I shouted and jumped out of the bed when he started ruining.

I chased him all the way to the living room where everybody is.it felt like we were children again .

Finally I caught him and he fell on the ground and started punching him everywhere and guess what he wasn't affected all he just laughed. Enjoying the hole thing.

"Why did you do that to me Modou? I asked.

"Tried to wake you up.I called you so many times ,as you can see everybody is up so I don't have anyother option but to do what I did ".he said smilling like a mad man .

After we all had breakfast, then went shoping ,play games.

I mean we really had fun my friends are the best ,I love them a lot.
..........................................................................................................................
Hello !!!
How do you think of the chapter. I hope you like it .and don't forget to vote ,comment and share .

Love you all ,and have a nice day. ...