DAY DREAM-Y LOOK

I was interrupted by a phone call,the caller is no other than....

.........................................................................................................................

Hello! ! Justin

Hi;binta

I;yeah how are you?

justin; I fine ,an you ?

I;that's good.

Justin; yeah see you at school tomorrow, I was just checking on you.

I;ohh thanks a lot justin ,have a good night.

after my conversation with Justin I when to sleep .

the next morning I woke up to the sound of somebody knocking on my door .

I groaned in annoyance, folding my pillow in half so that I was covering my ears.

Ignoring who so ever is distributing my beautiful sleep.

I was about to fall back to sleep when my mum suddenly barged into my room.

Get the fuck up !"she yelled ".

I muttered something incomprehensible, but tossed off my covers nonetheless and forced myself to get moving.

After swinging my legs over the side of my bed,I plodded over to my closet and yanked down clothes.

Fifteen minutes later,after going through the compulsory routine of getting ready for school,I dragged myself into the kitchen for breakfast.

Good morning I said greeting the hole family, well my dad came back,and my Uncle is ok now thank God. I just cnt bear to loss him so soon like this .

"Hey cupcake how was your night?" Asked my dad.

"Ahh it was great dad."

We had had scrambled eggs and a few strips of bacon for breakfast.

My mum,dad I said kissing there cheeks. Since my sister went before me.I walk to school with fatou and some of our friends.

As I get to my first class ,I slid into my seat just as the bell rang.

today we had two tests well it was a surprise test but that god I was been able to answer all the questions.

I didn't realise I was smiling until Elizabeth pulled by arm stoping me from walking.

"Hey Eli whatsup?"

"Uhh The thing is you have been smiling for three (3) good minutes ,can you imaging three fucking minutes.

Are you ok?
She ask worried.

I rolled my eyes and said I am find.

By the time lunch finally rolled around, my stomach was growing with hunger I eagerly stepped into the line with all my friends to buy some food from the cafeteria;

As we all sat our usual place I introduced Elizabeth to the group.

Hey guys this is Elizabeth my friend ,Eli these are my friends too.

From today unwards we are all friends do u undastand yea she said shyly.

And greeted everyone. Soon after that we stated chating about the lastest romou about fatou liking some guy from Justin 's friends.

"Oh my gosh fatou ,do you like him?

I ask my bestie

Hell no...... she said blushing

I don't like him why would I? When his been a jerk to everyone.
She said looking down and we all laughed at her expression.

I swear should have seen your face when you said the last word,you are very funny I told her.

my friends are Chatin , laughing and  teasing each other but I wasn't paying attention to them,am thinking of how to get a part time job in other to help my parent pay the bills things have been very hard for us this pass few weeks and I don't know what to do.

I was interrupted in my thoughts when I had my name been called my fatou.

"Hello..... earth to Binta .

"Huh" I said

You had that day dream-y look again she teased.

"Don't tell me you were imagining your self as a journalist again".

She rambled on again .

I splashed her and turned away so she couldn't see the blush creeping up on my cheeks.No way am not thinking about that.

Well I have always have the dream of becoming a journalist since when I was younger.

We immediately went to our various classes.

After school we all meet at the packing lot ,today we are going to the park to have a little fun and to welcome Elizabeth to our gang"fatou's words not mine ".

Since modou and musa have there own cars we went in two groups and meet at the park.it's not that far from school,its the same one I went to with modou the other day.

After having fun with my friends I came home.

soon after dinner ,I went to bed thinking about everything that happened today.
............,,,..........................................................................................................
Hell!!
Guys I hope you are all fine.
and hope you all like the chapter thanks for your votes and comments.

Love you all sweethearts,muuuuuaaaaaaahhhhhh .