-  No, no more, I need you.

-  Alright baby.

I took my fingers out and kissed him while placing me correctly. Then, I started to slowly push myself in, earnings groans from Draco. I continued until I was in him completely, kissing every inch of his face and neck to distract him from the pain. After a good minute, he nodded slowly and I started to move, just a little at first. After just a bit, I started to pick up the paste and did bigger movements. We both started moaning, Draco even louder as I hit his prostate a first time and then every other time I pushed back in. Draco started to do some hips movement to meet me in mine. We were both panting and moaning.

-  Harry...I'm...

I did a last hard movement, hitting his prostate hard and Draco came, moaning my name and it drove me over the edge and I came too. We stayed like that for a bit before I pulled away, letting myself fall on the bed next to him, still panting. Once we got over breathing in control, I rolled back on top of him, looking Draco in the eyes.

*End of Smut*

-  I love you Harry

-  I love you too Draco.

Draco passed his arms back against my neck and pulled me closer in a kiss. I kissed him back, putting all of my love in the kiss. I shivered a bit when he moved his hands on my neck, making the cold metal of the rings touch my skin but it only made me smile in the kiss. After a bit, we pulled away and I turned us around. Draco looked at me with a great smile that hadn't left his face ever since I saw him. He moved down a bit and laid on me, his head by my heart while I just played with his hair.

-  Dray ?

-  Hummm?

-  I have a dinner plan if you are hungry.

-  In a bit, I am too comfy to move right now.

I chuckled

-  Sure. We have all of the night.

Draco lifted up his head and smiled at me before laying his head back on my chest. I just continued to play with his hair and soon, his breath got more even and deep.

-  Dray ?

I whispered but got no answer. He must have fallen asleep. I smiled and closed my eyes too, falling asleep not long after.

I woke up the next morning as Draco left the bed to go to the bathroom. I sat up and took a book, starting to read it until Draco came out. I looked up from my book and smiled at him.

-  Good morning Dray.

-  Morning Lion. I'm sorry I fell asleep and we missed your dinner.

-  It's fine princess, it doesn't matter, as long as I am with you, I'm happy.

Draco smiled and sat in front of me, taking my book away before pulling me into a kiss. After a bit, we pulled away and he stood up to get dressed. I did the same.

-  Hey Harry ?

-  Yeah?

-  I have been thinking about something recently...

-  What it is?

-  I want to get a tattoo.

-  A tattoo?

-  Yeah...

-  And... I know that is not the end of your idea.

-  I was wondering if you would get one with me?

I walked up to him, passing my arms around his waist.

-  I would love to.

He smiled and kissed me before pulling away to put his shirt. He then turned back to me.

-   Ready for our first day of school vacation?

-  I still can't believe that we have the last week of school free.

-  Yeah, the privilege of fighting the war instead of doing exams is that they gave us a week of vacation with our friends.

Draco said chuckling. I laughed and nodded before taking his hands and we went to the great hall. We sat down and everybody just looked at us.

-  What?

-  You proposed and then disappeared.

-  Sorry Pansy, he kidnapped me.

-  For what?

-  Ron, are you really that oblivious

-  No, I'm just wondering.

-  Ronald! They clearly went and shagged.

-  Too much information, forgot I asked.

I looked at Draco and we started laughing while Pansy was doing a high five to Hermione for her response. I took some food and began to eat, Draco doing the same. We ate, talking cheerfully until everyone went to class, leaving only the eight years in the great hall. We all talked together and decided to do a semi party in the dorm so we all left. Once there, some alcohol was taken out and someone put on some music. The house elves also brought some food. I took two glasses of fire whiskey and went to Draco, giving him one. He took it and looked at me in the eyes.

-  To us.

-  To us.

He then pulled me into a breathtaking kiss that I gladly answered. After a few minutes, we pulled away and joined everyone on the dance floor.

so sorry I took so long to update, I have a big writer block. There or going to have a free week before schools ends so if you have any ideas on what they could do, please comment, it would help me write. Thanks a lot and good luck to everyone who is starting school soon. I start in four days :)