Harry - 5

I was so stressed from everything that just happened that I didn't even realized that Dray was trying to cuddle with me. Actually I didn't realize anything before he was kissing me to snap me out of my daydreaming even if it was more like a nightmare. His cold lips just snapped me back to reality.

-  Hey, I got you back. You know you are very hot and sexy when you're angry like that.

-  Not the time Dray, I don't want to lose Ron. He is my best friend. I just don't know what I would do if I lost him too. I can't lose someone else. It's already hard with the one who died in the war.

-  I know, I'm sorry, but don't worry, I'll always be there for you. No matter what, okay?

-  Okay. Thank you Dray.

-  I love when you call me Dray. It's like home in a world.

-  Then I'm always gonna call you dray, how does that sound?

-  It's sound like this...

And then, he just captured my lips with his, trying to put all of the passion he was feeling in the kiss. I kissed back, but my heart was not into it. I was too worried by Ron. He pulled back before looking at me, sight and laid down on my laps. I stroke his hair while he was falling asleep. We stayed like that for the rest of the ride, just finding comfort in each other presence.

After a couple of hours, some teacher taped on the window.

-  Come in, but please be quiet, someone is sleeping in here.

The teacher opened the door and definitely looked shocked by what she was seeing.

-  Umm, just making sure that all student know that we will be at Hogsmeade in about half an hour.

-  Thank you, we will get ready.

-  Alright then.

And the door was closed again. I lean forward, kissing Draco on the forehead, then along his jaw to end with his lips.

-  Dray, you got to wake up, we will be there soon.

-  Five more minutes please.

-  No come on, I am way too stressed to just stay here not moving and we have to get ready.

-  No need to be stressed, I'll be there but seriously, five more minutes please.

-  No come on get up you lazy baby.

-  Your lazy baby right?

-  Fine if you insist, now get up I need to go to the bathroom.

-  Okay okay.

Amused, I stood up and left to go to the bathroom. When I got there, Ron was standing in the line too.

-  Hey Ron. I'm so sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to yell at you.

-  No it's fine, I get it. Mione explain everything to me so I get it. Just maybe, at least at the beginning, keep the snogging to a minimum when I am here cause it's still weird. I mean, you and ferret, who could have guess.

-  I am sure Luna did, and please stop calling him ferret. Would help a lot.

-   Alright mate... so we're good?

-  Yes we are, see you later then.

I said while getting into the toilet. I walk very fast on my way back. As soon as I got to the compartment, I opened the door, grabbed Draco and kissed him happily.

-  What was that for ? Not that I am complaining, but it looked like you just killed someone when you left.

-  Okay first, way too soon. And I just talked to Ron and he gets it and is fine with it as long as we don't kiss all the time in front of him at the beginning.

-  Well it's not gonna be difficult since this is like the second kiss you gave me since the beginning.

-  Oh poor princess is not getting enough kisses from prince charming.

-  Hey I am not a princess!

-  Yes you are, you are my little princess. All mine. My little princess who don't have enough kisses. My sad little princess.

-  Okay okay I get it. Now shut up and kiss me, prince charming.

-  With pleasure my lady.

I lean down and kiss him. It's like our lips were created to kiss each other. Sure kissing Ginny was fine but kissing Draco was paradise. I played with his bottom lips, asking for entrance, that he gave quickly. My tongue explored his mouth as I was fighting for dominance, which I won since he was the sub. We explored each other mouth for a long number of minutes when a tap on the door brought us back to earth.

-  Yes?

-  Hey mate just saying that we are leaving and I wanted to know if you were coming with us.

-  Sure Ron, I don't see why not.

-  Okay then... maybe you'll want to check yourself cause otherwise everyone is going to know you too were sucking each other faces off.

-  And look who talking, you don't see yourself with Mione mate.

-  Fine, you win just hurry up.

I turn around to see a pink Malfoy standing behind me. Ron was right, his hair was messy and he did look like he had just kissed someone.

-  You're cute when you blush.

-  Stop you're going to make it worse.

-  Oh you're like a little girl with her first crush.

-  I said stop.

-  Ok you're lucky I like you, now get your things, we are getting off this train.

-  You just like me?

-  Right now yes cause your annoying so stop it and come on, I am hungry.

-  If I must then I shall.

We took our suitcase and got off the train, searching for Ron and Hermione. It was weird not having Hedwig with me. She was always there. I must have look quite sad because I felt a hand taking mine and squeezing it gently. I was going to need support to get to Hogwarts without breaking down. The memories were too fresh. As we got closer and closer to the castle, my heart just got faster and my head filling with images. Tears rolled down my cheeks as we got to the front door. I was not able to take a step inside. Just too many bad memories. All of the death, all of them just because I didn't go to Voldemort the first time he asked. All my fault. I just froze there, in front of the door. Everybody was looking at me and I didn't know if it was because my hand was still in Draco's or because I just stood in front of the door. I was scared to go inside but, as I was expecting a forward pull, Draco just pulled me away from the door and the people.

-  Harry, look at me. I know it's hard, but you can do it. I believe in you. You are the boy who won't die, so you can do this, do you hear me.

-  No I can't Draco, all of the people who died, it was all my fault. I couldn't protect everyone and so many lives were lost because of that. I killed them all.

-  No, I don't want to hear you talk like that. It is NOT your fault, you hear me. Everyone who in that castle chose to fight. It was not your job to protect them all. So come on, let's get inside and go through this together, okay?

-  As long as you never let go of my hand, I'll try,

-  Then I'm glue to you okay?

-  Okay.

We walked in the castle, hand in hand.