Harry - 19

I pulled Draco close to me and he buried his head in my chest. It was the first time we had sex, properly speaking, and it had been amazing. It filled me with bliss and joy, and I truly hoped it did the same for Draco. I looked down at my angle to find him asleep. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around him. I quickly fell asleep, exhausted by the day he had. I woke up the next morning by a warm sensation on my neck. I opened my eyes before shutting them closed again and letting escape a groaned. My head hurt so much and the light was just too bright. My sound startled Draco who was kissing my neck and he crawled back, in fear of having done something wrong. The fact that he was not in me anymore made me realized that the air was very cold and I started shivering. I tried to tell Draco that I was fine and to come back here to cuddle, but I could talk, finding my tongue very heavy. Actually, every limb in my body was heavy, very heavy. I desperately tried to make sounds more sophisticated that just sound but was unsuccessful. Draco must have noticed the state I was in because he quickly kissed my lips before saying something that sounded like, I will go get someone to help, but I couldn't hear properly. He was about to step out of the door when a sharp pain hit me and by the weird sound he made, he felt it too. The more he came back closer to me, the less it was hurting. It was quite simple, we couldn't be parted. He closed his eyes for a minute and a window and an owl appeared. He wrote a note before sending the owl away and went to open the door through the pain but came back as soon as possible, holding me in his arm, assuring contact between us as much as possible. Some time after, I was getting worst. I was not able to open my eyes anymore and voice were just muffled sound. To add to the pleasure, every part of me that Draco didn't touch felt like it was on fire. The fact that he was almost naked and me completely naked helped with that. I finally passed out as I heard what would have been another voice, I think?

A/N: I know this chapter is very short but I couldn't put anything else, I promise it is worth it though.

Also, I finished my school year, so I will be posting more frequently.