Harry - 15

I was looking at Draco and it just hit me how lucky I was to have him. I smiled before taking him in my arms and moving us under the blanket. He cuddled close to my chest before looking at me.

- Harry?

- Yes love?

- Best Christmas present ever.

I couldn't help but laugh.

- I completely agree.

- I love you sunshine.

- Sunshine?

- Yes cause you bring light in my life.

- Aww princess. I love you too.

- I can't remember, why is my pet name princess?

- Because on the first day on the train you were complaining that I was not kissing you enough and I told you that you were like a princess who didn't have enough attention from prince charming and you said that you were not a princess so I decide to use it.

- Oh yeah, I remember now. Anyway, I'm tired, so good night.

- Good night Dray.

He got in his favourite cuddle position, with was using me as a pillow. When I woke up the next morning, I was alone in the bed. I stretch before putting boxers and jeans and went to find Draco in the house. I went downstairs but couldn't find him anywhere. I heard a noise upstairs, of course, he was probably in the bathroom. I went up to the door before knocking and since no one answer, I opened the door and I saw that it was empty so I started to get worrying. Where the bloody hell was he? Then I heard another noise and it felt like bricks had fallen in my stomach. I was coming from where Sirius bedroom was. I had come two or three time here since the war, but I could never get inside his bedroom. I slowly walked up to the door as I felt a lot of emotion built up inside me. I was right. Draco was in his room, touching his stuff and reading the letters that my parents had sent him that were still on the desk from last time.

- What are you doing in here!?

- I was just looking around.

- Yeah well maybe you should stop.

- I am sorry Harry, I know how much you miss him.

- No you don't, actually.

- Then tell me.

- No, just get out.

- Harry, please talk to me.

- I said get out... GET OUT!

I pointed at the door and he left, tears in his eyes. I carefully pick up what he had moved to put them back in their original places. Then I went to his desk where I saw a letter that my father had written to Sirius. It was too much. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Like someone had put rocks on my chest. I tried to take the invisible hand off my neck. I was suffocating and tears were rolling down my cheeks. I got out of the room who seemed to get smaller by the minute, but the hallway were the same. I manage to get to the only place where I could feel like I could breathe again, and that was the backyard. I felt down on the ground, still trying to catch my breath. I stayed there for a long time, just breathing the fresh air before being able to stand up again. Once my panic attack finished, I got hit by how could it was outside. Shivering, I went back to my room to grab a sweater, but when I got there, I completely forgot about the sweater. I passed the door to see Draco, curled up in a ball crying on the bed. I ran to him.

- Draco love, what's wrong. Baby, please talk to me.

- I am so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just curious but I would have never gone in there if I knew how much it meant to you.