Draco - 14

There is smut in this chapter.

Today was the longest day since the beginning of this year. It was the first day since the train where Harry and I spent more than three hours apart. Around six thirty, he finally arrived with Hermione. We went to get our trunks before taking the Floo network to go to Sirius house. I had forgotten that he gave it to Harry. When I arrived, I was amazed by all the effort Harry put into his gift. Almost every inch of the house, well the living room and kitchen, was covered in flowers, candles and other cute stuff. It was so romantic. He had installed a picnic in the kitchen. He went to put our trunks away before coming back to me.

- Merry Christmas princess. Your present from me is date night, plus we are spending the last week of Christmas break here, just the two of us.

- It wasn't what we discussed but I love it. Thank you Harry. I love you so much

- I love you too.

He picked me up bride style before going into the kitchen/eating area and putting me down on the tablecloth that was placed on the ground for the picnic. There was a basket full of food right by it. He sat down beside me before starting to get all of the food out. He wanted to do all of it the muggle way and it was really cute. There were some sandwiches, some butter beer and lots of cakes and fruits. He remembered to include my favourite, green apples.

- Harry, this is so sweet, you didn't have to do this much.

- Yes I did, it is our first Christmas together and it has to be special. Plus it was fun to do.

- Okay then, if you had fun, it's fine, but you are setting the bar very high for our next date night.

- Well, I guess I always had to set the bar high. It's probably in my DNA or something. I mean, can you do better than killing the dark lord... don't think so.

- Ha ha ha very funny. But I guess you're right, it is pretty difficult to beat you.

We continue talked for a bit before it went south.

- So, how do you find my cakes, better than yours?

- In your dreams Potter, I mean look at this icing, so much worse than mine. I really have to teach you.

- Hey! Not fair.

He made a little sad face that only made me laugh. To make him feel better, I took a cupcake and ate only the icing before rubbing my tummy and making satisfied noises. He was still acting mad, but I could see that he was struggling not to laugh. To finish him, I took some icing on my finger before putting it all over his cheek. That got him and he smashed a cupcake on my face. That got transformed in a food fight. Once we had no food to throw at the other, we laid down next to each other, laughing like crazy. It took about half an hour before we could look at each other without laughing again. We were covered in cake and icing from head to toes. He looked at me before pulling me into a hug that went into a kiss that went into a making out session. He rolled us so he would be on top of me and slowly started to lick all of the icing off my face. Then, he went down to my neck and did the same thing, but left marks all over. Then, he took my shirt off and kissed all the way down to my belly button before coming back up to my lips.

- Umm maybe you are right, I need cooking classes but somehow, every dessert taste better on you.

- Oh shut up you... I don't even know what to say.

- Well, I don't know what you could say, but I know that we need a shower.

- That I can agree on. Where is the bathroom?