A loud knock irrupted on his window, making us moth turn our heads to the right. Once he realized who it was he let the window down, and dapped him up.

"Wassup G"the mystery guys spoke.

"What got y'all down hea?" He questioned, handing me my phone back.

I was to nosey to keep playing though.

"Not shit- we was chillin. But aye, you tryna ride around blocks?" He questioned, making Gio turn to me. "You coo wid det?" I nodded my head.

"You sure?" He asked again, and this time I have him a verbal response. "I'm coo" I threw in a small smile, and opened the door.

"Aye where you goin?" He spoke, before I had a chance to get out.

"The back-"

"Fuck no, he'll be coo back dea." I nodded my head, as the mystery guy made his way to the backseat.

He opened the door, and sat down. He gave me small smile once he noticed me. "Wussup shawt' I'm Isaac." He introduced.

"Nice to meet you- I'm Raine." I responded, and he shook his head.

"Nice to meet you to Raine."

"Nigga your dumb as fuck, the nucleus is in a cell not a fuckin PS4." Gio spoke, making me shake my head.

"Bro I know what the fuck I'm talking about." Issac spoke, shrugging him off.

"Your a fucking dumb ass don't say shit else in hea' " Gio spoke, making me bust out laughing.

They were funny as hell- and Been arguing every since they were in the car together.

Isaac was pretty cool, and a dumb ass as you could see.

He was about 5'11-6'0, and light skin. He had waves, a fresh cut, and a gold grill in his mouth.

"Raine know I'm right." Isaac spoke, making me shake my head.

"No sir, your wrong as hell." I spoke, trying to hold in my laugh.

"Get y'all asses out" Gio spoke, as he pulled into the Walmart parking lot. I opened the door, and cheesed knowing we was finna do some stupid ass, and childish shit.

Getting close to the entrance, Gio grabbed a basket and told me to get in with a smirk on his face. Shrugging my shoulders I quickly got in, and he rode the basket like a scooter and Isaac stood behind Gio doing the Dougie.

"Let's go to the snack aisle" I shouted, making people turn our way and shake there heads.

"Mind ya business Karen" Isaac spoke, then sticking out tongue, and putting his fingers in his ears.

"Mana-"

Before she could finish her sentence we burnt off, and quickly made it to the snack aisle. We stuffed every snack we could touch into the basket.

"Ayo lets go ride some bikes"

"Look at bro dumb ass on this luh ass bike" Isaac recoded Gio on this tiny bike with training wheels. One of the wheels popped off, and he instantly threw the whole bike. We grabbed the basket and sprinted out way to self checkout.

"We gone scan every Otha item, cos they only check receipts foe the big shit like cooking supplies and technology- we on some saving money shii" he spoke as he grinned.

"This why y'all be jail- on some theft shit " I spoke shaking my head, as they did exactly what they said they were gonna do- ring only every other item.

Once they finished the total game up to $20.81
Gio quickly paid, and we were out the door.

"Where the hell you Been" my sister spoke, standing at the door with a Nike slide in her hand. "I had to cover for yo dumb ass." She whispered, lighting popping me with the shoe on the back of my thigh.

"I was with G-"

"Mhm. Bitch go to yo fuckin room- coming home at 3 AM thinking you grown and shit- IS THIS WHO WE ARE? IS THIS WHO WE REPRESENT?"

"Yeah." I replied smartly, making my way upstairs into my room.

"You real lucky I covered foe yo stupid ass- at least give me heads up."

"Okay." I responded going into my room, and throwing my clothes in random areas in my room. I quickly hopped in the shower.

Once I got out I was slumped.