Me and my brother end up in our story we made...

The last thing me and my brother remembered was that it was all black. We couldn't see anything, but we could hear each other, that's what mattered. We knew each other was somewhere in here but where?

We talked and moved around to find each other, except I wasn't sure if we were even moving at all. But I felt something and that something felt back.

"Brother is that you?" I asked out loud. "Yes, I think that's you right?" He asked me curiously as we grabbed each other's hands. "Yes, where do you think we are at anyway? The last thing I remember is that it all went back..I also don't remember much besides things about undertale or the au's or the story we made called StarFell." I said and my brother let out a hum. "I don't remember either...what was our names?" He asked and I started thinking.

Nothing came up, "sorry it all came up blank." I said and then it started getting bright. I closed my eyes and held tightly onto my brothers hand. Then we were standing in a house that looks oddly similar to something. I started thinking, and some memories flooded into my mind.

Wait what? I thought as I saw some memories of the sans and papyrus we made together. I blinked and looked towards my brother. I blinked again but this time in shock, oh sh**, I thought, my brother became papyrus!? Does that mean I'm sans!?

"Brother don't be to alarmed but um.. your papyrus now.." I said and my brother looks over and then down towards me, blinking as well. "Wait..how did that happen? I don't remember dying..at least I don't think we died...did we die?" My brother said, and I'm going to have to start calling him papyrus now since he is papyrus now. Well that gets rid of the naming process we were going to do to rename ourselves.

"I'm not sure, we probably either died and ended up in our story that we made or we didn't die but somehow end up here. This is our story StarFell isn't it?" I asked him and he looked at me and started thinking.

I let some more memories show up in the back of my mind, well it's not like I got a 'brain' to think with but I still am thinking, so I really did become a sans..huh... does that mean I have to do puns? I don't think I've ever done a pun before? Oh shoot.. hopefully I don't meet other sans or papyrus that do puns, I don't think I've done puns before but I can try to.

So StarFell is the original story or au, so hopefully error won't target this place since there is only one of it and this one is the original.

That is if we are getting the facts straight, does everything we know from our world the same for here? I'm not completely sure of it but I guess we can wait and find out. I don't think me and my brother will be dying anytime soon. If error or anyone else shows up to destroy this place that we made...well let's just say they will be having a very horrible time here... well anyway, time to make a plan or two with my brother on what to do.

We will be acting like the Sans and papyrus here in our StarFell but they way that we made them act was actually pretty similar to how we act like in our old world.

So nothing will be different or new to us too much except...magic... shoot we are going to have to learn how to do things with our magic by ourselves... well this is going to be harder then I thought, I don't want any of us to accidentally use our magic on someone.

Well.. we are just going to have to go with the flow I guess. "So bro... we are going to have to learn how to use our magic by ourselves..hopefully our bodies remember how to do that instinctively and if not.. well we are probably going to be scr**ed and I don't mean that in a good way...hopefully no one like error goes here while we try to figure how to do this." I said and papyrus looks at me, "hmm..well we should try to call up our magic and see what we end up doing." Papyrus said and then we started working with our magic but in hindsight we probably should have done this outside instead of inside the house.