Special chapter 1

Also read this part or YOU MIGHT NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT SPECIAL CHAPTER!

Ok I hate it that I have to do this, I already asked you all to be specific. I'm only letting it slide one the first special chapters that I do for my undertale stories.

The next time you do it, I won't include you,

Don't want it to be, 'karmaakbane243, can I give them gifts?' How does sans feel at what happened?

No more those afterwards, I'll give you examples of what i want.
________________
"Code, how's your day?" Code, do you like the Chocolate pillow I gave you?" Code, what do you think about this new multiverse?" "Code, can I give you a hug?"
———————————-
THOSE ARE WHAT I ACCEPT, because I want you all to feel like you might actually be there in person, I don't know if you will or not but that's the only thing I'll accept, don't respond to me, don't say how do they feel or what are they thinking or something.

IF YOU DONT READ THIS FULLY, THEN DONT BE SURPRISED AT NOT BEING IN THE NEXT SPECIAL CHAPTER THAT ILL DO SOONER OR LATER AGAIn.

If you have any questions, ask me.
———————————————————————

Everything around star and planet went dark after they went to bed and they woke up in a completely in a different room, unknown to them, their father was there to, having followed them into the portal that sucked in his sons again.

Where we they? They wondered feeling confused.

"Process beginning...questions will be asked, they may give you gifts, or just talk to you, or hugs. And you get to decide what to do...they will be here soon so be prepared."

A voice told them. And they waited for a bit before some arrived.

They both stared at the jacket and hoodie with delight before changing theirs with the news one with happy smiles

They both stared at the jacket and hoodie with delight before changing theirs with the news one with happy smiles. They like the new star theme jacket and hoodie.

 They like the new star theme jacket and hoodie