𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙈𝙚𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 😔🖤 Last chapter

I don't know what to say but when every time I listen to songs it reminds me of him and I'm crying while listening to that song why everything goes back to those times we share and everything I do it reminds me of him?  why do I get those flashbacks every time I see two couple of people holding hands I remember how we used to hold hands at that time. It hurts me knowing the one I love is replacing me by someone else. I was lost in the beginning but now I don't know what to do? I don't know where do start? I don't know where to begin my life?  I'm just lost and I want someone to guide me but I hope Allah will help me in this position because I used to depend on how many time he used to cheer me up every time, but right now I feel like I'm just dying inside but outside I'm showing myself I'm strong and capable and I have the ability to do anything I don't care what he said to me but I'm not stopping my life for him because if he actually cares about me and how my condition will be he wouldn't have acting shady and being so childish to me. Every time I look back and I asked myself: "Why did I date him? Someone explain to me why did I fall in love with him what is the reason that makes me attracted to him but at the same time my mind says:" Queen you didn't do anything wrong it's his fault losing you because he is playing and he was dating two girls he was acting like this to show you not to trust anyone because this day everyone is acting like fake".  Well truth is, I want to erase every bad event and every harmful memory that occurs to me I can't handle it anymore and I will start feeling sad and broken every time I remember it and my condition is more awful and I couldn't control two things in one.

Nowadays, I have noticed a lot of boys is acting like they don't know how to treat a girl all their time is playing with her feelings and emotions but they never knew what hurt the girl the most they think that girls are toys they played with every time they feel bored but I'm not being silent on what they are doing because it's against the conception of my imagination of this life. Boys think that what you are going to say to the girl and try to convince her with a sweet message that will actually work on her but I'm not going to lie but it does work, but when you hurt her you break her mentally and physically.

Anyhow, I'm sorry but I'm afraid to say this right now but this is the last chapter of my life and I know I shouldn't end it in here but it's kinda tough to estimate the point but not everything can stay for long so if you guys are worried about me don't worry I'm trying as much I can to be strong and I know it's difficult to act like you don't care but at the same time your heart is getting aches every time, and I don't want this story to end in the sad events but I wanted it to be perfect so today is going to be my last chapter with this guy. Well, the truth is we end up being separated and the meaning of that we broke up, and if you are asking about how and what happened? It's a long story but I'm satisfied with anything so I'm thankful we end up being in the part where I and he aren't going to look at each other anymore because he replaces me with someone else.

However, this isn't the end of the earth if he wants to break my heart and acting like a person who doesn't give a care about a girl feeling well one day there is a girl she will teach you how to respect girl maybe I couldn't teach you because my health conditions are really bad and I'm not supposed to overthink a lot or scream because it's will consequence my health. Another thing if you are trying to date me for benefits then you don't understand how to be a man cause all you do and the most annoying thing when you are acting like a fake love to me is like you just lied to yourself and your family!. I don't get it why did you play feeling? Do you think I'll run all the way begging you down to come back to me do you think that I will act like a girl who cries every day just to convince you that I love you is what your mind is thinking right now!.

Listen carefully, I'm not an easy girl 💁 I can do anything to let you suffer but in the end, I don't want to do that because if I did you will regret every single small detail you did to me but I will just act as nothing happened they say: "If you break a girl heart that Allah loves ❤️ and cries on mate because you're the reason of her being unable to maintain suffer Allah will send you someone who will break your heart just you did you to her  "  I'm not saying that is karma but it isn't karma it's called: "Allah loves his creator " or the other meaning: "Allah adores his servants more than anything ".The better deeds you do to someone will double it 10 times that deeds.