Pookie❤️

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been able to update lately just I was busy with my family and how they want me to move downstairs. After all, they disagree about me staying in my original room cause they find it hot and the position of the window isn't suitable for me since I have low oxygen. I feel like my health is getting in a disaster zone because these days I don't eat a lot all my time is being bored or cry in my room remembering what my Ex-boyfriend did to me.   Well, the truth is guys I  mentioned what happened to me but only a few people believed me, others blame me because they say it's my fault and why did you even give him more than his needs. I disagree about this: "I didn't give him more than his needs plus if I didn't give him what he needs he wouldn't have stayed with me for like 2 years and I know he was being aggressive with me and all the time he want's to slap me and all the times he pushed me until I trip or I fall. Yeah, I was being treated in an abused way. That's isn't easy for me. Sometimes I return home hiding my injuries from my mum cause I know how she will act when she knows about it. If you guys think it's easy enough for me to stand up and act like nothing well it's not, every time I burst out from tears and I cry until I faint.

However, my best friend said: "He didn't touch you sexually or physically oh he didn't what!?  What about those days he pushed me so hard until I hit myself against his window and the time I couldn't even stand. What about those days he pushed me and tied me up and holding me with his two hands and he was doing his sexual movement if you don't believe me then you shouldn't judge me after all. After all, he will lie because he doesn't want to ruin his reputation but soon another girl will speak exactly what he has done for her.

Anyhow, that's isn't the story I want to speak about because this story is dedicated to my boyfriend the one who inspired me the one who show me happiness the one who stand up with me, and how every time he heals me from every scar that I have. I know other boys want me for the body but his intentions weren't in that.  All his time was worried about me and how sometimes I don't know how to cut the road he suggested me to hold his hand. *smile*  All my time was looking at him while I  was cutting the road I didn't mind about the traffic nor the buses because I was elegant by his looks and how he has a sexy fit ass body. *laughs little*  I'm acting stupid lol. XD

Anyhow, our relationship is going well and good and I'm in relaxation feeling and when things happened we don't shoutout or argue we solve it in stillness mood.  When I do something mistaken he correctly asks me and he even gives me clue so that's I don't get into problem.

Every time I look at the sky 🌈 all I appetite is one thing having him with me until I die I know it's unbearable talking about death right now but I'm not going to lie my heart problems is going to dangerous and I want to go to the doctor but no one is believing how to hazard my situation is.

Moreover, I have decided to talk sweet 🍭  words to my Pookie I know it's a weird name and stupid but don't mind looking at the name that much I just wake up from sleep so I have no idea what to name him lol .XD. So I wrote to him some poems and I hope you all loved it ❤.

Poems to Pookie ❤🍭

Marry me soon!

❣ You swept me off my feet with your charm and wit, You and I feel like the perfect fit! So get down on one knee and ask me to marry you soon, Let begin our lives together now - from one to two!

❣  It is said that when cupid strikes, It is a moment when reality bites. You will know that this love is real, And when I look at you, this is exactly the way I feel. I think I am in love with you.

❣  My love for you does not seem to stop, It makes me feel like I am on the top. This is such a beautiful and peaceful feeling, I am finally feeling like I am breathing. I long forever to hear the sound of your voice, I want to be with you forever I have made my choice. Coz no one else can ever love me again this way, I want to live with you baby for the rest of my days. I love you so much.