Daddy❤️

Hello everyone, I'm so happy that I started to know people from different places and I'm so glad that I interact with beautiful friends and special people like you I have nothing say right now but I have decided to write something about my boyfriend and how is our day went so far?. However, this story is real and it's talk about what happened to me in everyday life so enjoy and don't forget to stay happy and beautiful ❤️.

Moreover, The story was kinda crazy but I don't know how things went so far I felt like everything between us became like a true love story just like every Disney story I don't know how to reflect my emotions but it recalls me about the story of Cinderella and the Prince and how he falls in love with her from the moment he saw her that's what's happening right now. Everything happened was a part of life and emotional feeling he was broken I was collapsed he didn't stop loving me after everything happened to me.  And about my ex-bf people think that's my past was just not a big deal or it's normal but have you ever think about being raped by the person you love forcing to do things you don't like how will you react about it? It's just I don't understand why I fall in love with him after every bad aspect happened to me I was like the girl that's was blind by his false love I wasn't that girl who was strong to fight I was the girl that's was living in the dark but she didn't care about anything all she wants is to be loved but turn out that's a person who loved her aggressively treats her and how he hesitates me in front of his friend and me remembered when he was about to slap me because I just drop his cigarette from his mouth the reason of it (Because I was scared that's he will get sick)

Nowadays, my boyfriend and I decided to play some game and I'll upload those questions and what he said exactly in those questions I was speechless of his answers but when he said it I'm not going to lie but I admit one thing he truly loves me from the bottom of his heart and how he asked me to go with him in the date of 23 July because it's my 🎉 birthday I'm jumping from joy truth is but anyhow he even said to me what you want I don't mind bring it for you, babe. I don't mind to be with you even if you want my heart I will give it to you because you mean the world to me what's make you happy it makes me happy too, I'm so delighted that I have such a crazy girlfriend like you who always gets shy and jealous my heart is big that's how my love for you.

Back to the point, this is the question I asked him and I'm going to write the answer next to them.

Do you think I'm cute or pretty?
He says: "Yeah you all in one".

Would you risk your life to save mine?
He said:" Yes of course"

Do you want to make a future with me?
He said: "Yes "

Do I make you happy?
He said: "Yes you always do anything even when you are mood you cheer me and you always forget the things that make you happy "

If I completely looked different would you still love me?
He said: "Yes"

Looks or personality?
He said: "Personality"

Daddy isn't a bad word to say but boys loved it because they became them feel like they are the boss of their girlfriend and how they get butterflies when his girlfriend say that name to him well I call my boyfriend a different name and let me list it for you guys ❤

1.Daddy
2.SugarBabe
3.Babe
4.Boobear.
5 Panda
6.Sexy
7.Hotty
8.Husband
9.King
10.Cupcake
11.Cookie
12.My chocolate
13. My weakness don't understand me wrong lol 😹😹
1e4TeddyBear
15 My Everything ❤

Everything was started so slowly but I didn't know I'm going to fall in love with someone like you I'm so happy and glad and at the same time because you became my boyfriend and my daddy you always there for me when no one was there for me you understand me when I'm broken you always do anything just to make me happy and I always do the silly things even though you hate it but it's still you love me. I don't know how to thank you for being in my life I swear my life became better once the moment I saw you and those hugs remind me of peace in love and yeah care of your heart inside you. Baby, but I don't want anything from you I just want to make you best happy daddy ever I want to make sure you're safe with me and I don't you to get hurt or broken or sad or angry or mad but please depend on me, I'll be that girl who will let you forget all those pain and aches that has been corrupted you in this recent life and I will try my power to make you happy even if takes me to sacrifice will be there for you.

Falling in love is only half of what I want. Staying in love with you till forever is the other.

One of the reasons why I love you is b'coz you make me smile for no reason.

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Flaws? Imperfections? Forget it all, I Love You anyways.

If in this lifetime, I won't get to have you, I'll make sure that if I meet you in my next life I won't have to think twice about saying that "I waited a lifetime to say I love you.

I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.

I want you to be that guy that when I come running with tears rolling down my cheeks you look me in the eyes and say, yes I ♥ you the most.

I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say

You always smile, you never say no, you never hurt me, my dear sweet teddybear

Don't forget to vote for the next chapter
Please don't care about anyone
You are special and unique
Be yourself
Never stop on writing
Because it fits you, sweetie

Don't forget to vote for the next chapter Please don't care about anyone You are special and unique Be yourself Never stop on writing Because it fits you, sweetie