After Hell Week

please excuse any typos or grammatical errors i sometimes mislook bc i don't have an editor

.

.

.

"Then... will you come with me to Japan after finals?"

Baekhyun is taken aback, his jaw slightly ajar. He stares at Chanyeol, wanting to know if he is joking. He may usually not be serious about things and easily kids around but this time, he unfortunately isn't. His face is nonchalant but serious, and it makes Baekhyun feel like peeing from the weight of his words.

"J-Japan?" he stutters. "I-Isn't that too much..."

Chanyeol tilts his head to the side. "You don't want to?"

"I-I mean, it's okay!" Baekhyun exclaims, afraid to offend his boyfriend. "I just... isn't it too expensive? I don't have the money for that... I might have to sell a kidney."

"I'm not poor and I'd like my boyfriend all in one piece, so I'm paying for everything," Chanyeol says in a matter-of-fact way, which gave Baekhyun a painful ache in his heart, remembering that it does seem like Chanyeol isn't poor. Even though Baekhyun can't be classified as poor, a trip to Japan is definitely not something he would do while he's young and jobless. His mom would smack his ass.

"Don't be worried about the cost," Chanyeol chuckles as he reaches out and rubs Baekhyun's forearms soothingly. "It's all on me. I just want you to come."

Baekhyun finally feels excitement rush through his veins. If he doesn't have to spend for anything, then that's obviously an entirely different story. "Th-Then... if we go there... what do you have in mind?"

"I already have our trip planned out, but I need to meet with my sister on the first day so I was thinking about letting you attend EXO's concert to keep you distracted while I am away. They're having one on the day after we arrive, you probably already know this."

Baekhyun's eyes are threatening to bulge out of his eye sockets and he really wanted to cry. He hadn't been able to attend any EXO event recently, and being handed one on a golden platter was rousing his delicate emotions. His funny reaction is so endearing that Chanyeol cackles out loud and reaches out to squeeze his cheeks.

"I know, I'm amazing," Chanyeol says, ruffling his hair. "Your boyfriend is so capable, isn't he? This is why you shouldn't leave me, no one else is going to indulge you the same way as I do."

Hearts in his eyes, Baekhyun shows his gratitude by kissing Chanyeol hard and letting him fuck his mouth.

This didn't seem any different from having a sugar daddy, but who cares! Baekhyun's bourgeoisie boyfriend had money he would willingly spend on him and the least thing a gay peasant like him could do is suck his dick!

Anyway, Chanyeol's cock was huge so it was a win-win situation.

That night, Baekhyun ended up sleeping over at his place and by the next day, he officially began reviewing for the finals.

It is the weekend, Baekhyun and his friends all gathered at Jongdae's house (*cough* *cough* mansion) so they can start their intensive study session. Baekhyun may seem aloof regarding his studies, but he was very self-disciplined and strict with the schedule. Yixing and Jongdae look so pitiful as they studied continuously from morning until late into the night, when Baekhyun ruthlessly ended the session at twelve midnight.

None of them complained, though. Jongdae had been slacking off so much that passing this finals with high scores is the only way he can lift his grades out of deadly waters and be able to become a senior next year, while Yixing doesn't want to be an embarrassment and wanted to at least get the passing score. The only way they can succeed is swallow their misery and follow the footsteps of a god-like honors student like Baekhyun.