A Conspiracy Theory

Baekhyun sighs, absolutely bored as he spends the weekend in his room, simply idling around with EXO's songs playing through his speakers. Usually, his weekends would be spent over chilling at Jiyong's place but he's not really in good terms with them yet. He could ask for Chanyeol's company, but as much as he wants to, he is a bit wary of the senior now. He could study too, but then he's been studying so aggressively these past few days and he just needs a breather even for just a few hours.

The answer to his prayers comes in the form of a phone call. Sluggishly, Baekhyun rolls over from his chest-down position on the bed and reaches out for his phone on the bedside table, grunting from the effort he has to exert. The moment he finally reaches it, he slumps back on to the mattress and looks at the screen.

"Oh wow, he remembers me," Baekhyun utters as he swipes the screen and holds it up to his ear.

"Jongdae, you're alive," is the first thing that he says.

"Yeah, you bet I am," Jongdae answers cheerfully. "And is that EXO playing in the background?"

"What-" Baekhyun's eyes widen, realizing that his speakers are still playing. Quickly, he racks his brain for an excuse because dammit, why is he such a fucking dumbass?

"Don't tell me, are you a fan?"

"Oh I, uh, am in my sister's bed room!" Baekhyun says. "Yeah, we are watching a movie together. And don't be ridiculous, EXO sucks. My ears are bleeding right now."

"Okay, whatever " Jongdae brushes him off.

"Where have you been? It's been two weeks."

"Yeah, I kind of went to China," Jongdae laughs.

"Oh? What did you do there?"

"Byun, you love me right?"

"No I don't."

"Okay, whatever."

Baekhyun chuckles. "Tell me."

"Let's keep this a secret, okay?" Jongdae whispers.

"Why? Were you involved in a mafia or something?"

"No, what the fuck?"

"Then what?"

"I'm fucking gay and I met up with my university boyfriend studying there."

Baekhyun chuckles. "Oh, well that's nice. You have to let me meet him- wait, him? Boyfriend?" His hand shoots up to cover his mouth as he releases a gasp. "Holy shit Jongdae you're fucking gay-"

"Yeah, now shut up and don't tell anyo-"

"You're a homose-"

"Yes."

"Holy shit!"

"Yes," Jongdae says tiredly. "Now I swear to god, Baekhyun, you better not mention this to anyone or I'm going to cut off your dick and feed it to your rabid fangirls. We're not exactly the best of friends but we might as well be so I trust you-"

"You have to treat me out if you want me to shut my mouth."

"Alright! Asshole."

Baekhyun grins triumphantly, though he still can't believe it. Jongdae, who constantly talks to him about girls and bedding them, is actually homosexual? Now that's interesting. It makes him wonder, how many people in school are like him who are still hiding what they truly are? That's one hell of a mystery.

"Anyway," Jongdae speaks up again. "Actually, I called you not to come out. I called you to come over. Let's go to Jiyong's house party together."