Chapter 36: Full Moon Fanatics

Start from the beginning

Stop.

Stop.

stop.

Jason tried to push through.

He wanted to make it stop. Thats what he thought he wanted. But his true intentions couldn't hide.

It couldn't hide from the full moon.

The men, after being flown off Jason's body, charged once again at him. Jason didn't give them the time of day.

He wanted one thing and one thing only.

The sound of his body cracking under the moonlight shocked all the men around him. They didn't want to approach him further despite his strict order to not let him get out.

It was too late now anyways.

Jason was racing through the streets not looking back once.

His feet hit painfully against the concrete piercing through sharp objects. It didn't stop him though. Just by smell Jason was able to take himself to where Felix was staying. Upon getting closer he let out another howl.

Felix heard this.

He quickly got up from where he was sitting and went towards the window.

He never saw anything irregular though. He did notice how the security seemed more tense.

Was that Jason? He thought to himself. He ripped himself away from the window, his heart beating fast.

what if he's coming? For me.

Although there was slight fear within himself, he couldn't help the small smile that graced his face. He walked back to the window opening it just a tiny bit. He crouched down underneath it his legs to his chest. His face buried within them.

"Don't make me wait anymore Jason."

Jason wasn't planning to.

Felix's smell just got stronger and it gave him even more motivation to go to him.

Within minutes he was outside the small house surrounded by trees in the middle of nowhere.

I guess this wasn't enough he thought.

He eyed the 20 bodyguards which were armed with tranquilizers. They all seemed tense as they took slow steps towards Jason preparing their stance.

It was no use.

Jason pounced onwards.

The men began firing their weapons at Jason who gracefully dodge them with his huge yet slender body. He was fast but for 20 men firing at him.

Not fast enough.

The wolf took a few steps back after feeling a piercing pain through his left shoulder.

He looked down and saw the other end of the tranquil.

He felt himself almost falling into a slumber but fought it.

he let out a mean growl before pouncing onto the guards. His nails were digging into them in a blinded fury, but he paused when he heard Felix.

His voice was faint as he was still in the building, but he could hear what he was saying.

"Stop hurting them Jason. Please."

He left the guards alone; the remaining didn't try to approach him.

He transformed back into a human standing at the tall gates in all his naked glory. 👀

He bent the metal with his sheer strength, his knuckles white from gripping the bars so tight.

Now there was nothing in his way. He knocked down the door and the next thing he felt were arms wrapped around his waist. He looked down to see Felix's honey brown hair tucked into his bare chest.

He pulled him away Felix looked shocked at first but understood when Jason gripped his chin pulling his face closer.

Their lips connected passionately.

Jason wasted no time. He picked Felix's small body up, taking him into the bedroom and throwing him upon the bed.

Felix bounced on it and before he realised Jason was already on top of him. Jason started at his neck slowly making his way down to his chest.

Felix looked down at him, his cheeks red.

It made him feel exceptionally good.

This time when Jason snaked his hands underneath Felix's top, he didn't stop him.

Jason ripped Felix's shirt leaving him shirtless, squirming underneath him.

Felix wanted to cover himself with his hand, but Jason took his wrist and held them above his head. He then proceeded to slide his tongue around his left nipple before engulfing them with his mouth.

Moans escaped Felix's lips and his mind was going haywire.

Jason didn't stop there. After yanking off Felix's trousers off his hand he went towards Felix length pumping his shaft.

He saw a clear liquid pouring out of the slit sliding onto his fingers. A satisfying smirk graced his features.

"You're beautiful." Jason said.

His voice was deep and it sultry as he stared deep into Felix's eyes. Felix couldn't help but squirm underneath the man.

He clenched his eyes when he felt Jason finger probing his entrance. Jason rubbed the entrance for a while. With Felix's precum creating a slippery texture on his finger he pressed it into Felix's hole.

"How is it?" Jason asked, his eyes clouded.

"It's just feels weird."

"Relax a bit. It'll feel better soon."

Felix nodded in response.

Jason began pumping his finger in and out of Felix and soon enough Felix threw his head back in pleasure moans slipping out of his mouth.

Jason went on for a bit longer before pulling Felix's leg, so he was propped right at his entrance.

He looked Felix right into the eyes. "You sure you want this."

"Yes. Jason. Please." Felix's words were breathless.

There was no way he'd tell him to stop now. He'd waited too long. 3 years too long.

That night the two connected.

In all ways possible. They collapsed onto the bed after the numerous rounds. They were sticky in their fluids clinging onto each other. Just before entering a deep slumber however, Jason said what he'd wanted to for so long.

"I Love you Felix."

A/N: well...next chapter this Saturday will be the last one I think. Also a lot of you coming for me for writing chocolate tea 🤣🤣🤣 and just for dat I'm not changing it. The comments there crack me up all the time.