🌟Chanlix🌟

(I have everything in that picture except the paci,paci clip, and teether lol)

Baby boy: Felix

Caregiver: Chan

TW: Felix gets yelled at a bit in this so, if that makes you feel icky den please be cautious

---

"Okay guys It goes, Jump, spin, and crouch, that should be easy '' Our Choreographer said, looking at us through the mirror.

The music started and I happened to come in a beat late "FELIX! I HAVE TOLD YOU 500 TIMES THAT ITS, 1,2, JUMP, NOT 1,2,3 JUMP, GOD YOU ARE BEING SO AGGRAVATING TODAY!"

"Y-yes, i-im sorry s-sir" I bow my head.

"you're holding the group back" he mumbles, but I could still hear him "Take fifteen"

"Felix what is going on with you today, you're acting so weird? I really want to go home" Changbin said

"I'm sorry guys, you can head home, I'm gonna stay after to try and get this done, sorry for holding you back"

"Fine Felix, don't stay until 5 am at least," Minho said being the last person to walk out.

I waited about five minutes until I knew they were gone, I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked gross, all sweaty, my hair sticking up in different places, my face flushed, and dark eye bags 'gross' I mutter.

-

It's been 2 hours since the others left, i wasnt with the whole group, Jisung, Chan, and Hyunjin were in the studio recording, they've probably left too, I really wish Chan was with us he always helps me calm down in these situations 'snap out it Felix, it's not that hard, lets go over the dance again' I think to myself forcing my body to stand up.

--3rd person--

At the dorms

Chan, Jisung, and Hyunjin walked into the oddly quiet dorms to see Minho, Changbin, Seungmin, and Jeongin, sitting at the dining table eating a variation of foods "Hey guys, Where's Lix? Did he go to bed?"

"Oh, hey chan, Felix is still at the studio, he wasn't doing good today, so he stayed late to try and perfect the steps" Changbin answered

"What time did you guys get back?"

"About 3-4 hours ago?"

"What!? Guys Felix has been dancing non-stop today from 6am to now and it's like 1am? Do you even know if he ate anything today?"

"I think he had a granola bar this morning?" Seungmin answered

"Oh my god- I'll be back," Chan says, walking back to the front door, putting his jacket and shoes on, and grabbing an extra jacket just in case Felix forgot one.

"Wait Chan where are you going? It's 1am??" Minho asked, finally looking up from his phone.

"To pick up Felix, I don't want him walking back here alone at this time of night"

"Oh-okay be safe-" Minho gets cut off by the door slamming "I guess? What's got him all upset?"

"He's just being a worried boyfriend" Hyunjin answers with a yawn

"You guys are so getting scolded when he gets home" Jisung says with a slight laugh, walking to Minho's room, and laying in his bed leaving the 4 boys in the kitchen with scared looks on their faces.

"Oh my god...hes right" they all say in unison

--Chan--

I walk into the front of the building bowing at the women at the front desk and using my card key to get in immediately walking into an elevator, to the floor Felix is on.