💙JohnMark🖤

Baby boy: Mark

Caregiver: Johnny

!High school AU!

!Johnny is kinda a meanie, but not to mark!

---

Johnny

I have been here for 8 minutes and I already want to leave.

Suddenly I hear a loud, annoying, high pitched voice yell.

"Mr.Suh! I suggest you pay attention or I will send you straight to the principles office, this is the 4th time this week you have been sleeping in class! I will not tolerate this behaviour!"

"Then send me to the office, all he's gonna do is give me detention, and I'll sleep in that too."

Silence.

"OUT!" she screeches.

I roll my eyes and stand up grabbing my computer stuffing it in my backpack making my way towards the door, throwing up a peace sign on my way out angering the woman even more than before.

"Johnny Oppa!!!"

Oh god

"Johnny Oppa! Where are you goingggg" the whiney girl grabs my arm hanging onto me.

"Nowhere that concerns you, now get off of me, you smell like cheap perfume"

The girl gasps "this perfume was $200!"

"Cool, I don't care" I shove the girl off my arm and keep walking.

I finally get to the office and barge in without knocking.

"Mrs.Shin sent me"

"Johnny you know you're supposed to knock!"

"Yeah yeah, anyways Mrs. Shin yelled at me for sleeping in class, So can you just give me my detention slip and let me go?" I ask sitting on the chair in front of him.

"Johnny. You really need to clean your act up, you're a senior now, and if you keep slacking off you're not gonna graduate, do you want that?" Mr.Byun asked.

"Yeah yeah, You told me this before, I'm gonna graduate, I'm just tired, this school puts so much work on me, and you wonder why I sleep in class, anyway, I don't want to get in that can you just give me the detention so I can go?"

He stares at me for a second and lets out a loud sigh.

"Fine johnny, just please, try and get through this year, then you can take a break, here" he hands me the detention slip.

"Thanks, See ya!" I say grabbing the slip and walk out the room, but I don't get too far, as I feel something grab my sleeve, I go to pull my sleeve away until I see the culprit.

"J-Johnny?"

The small brown-haired boy stands in front of me holding onto my sleeve even tighter than before, he looks up at me, and Only then I notice the red puffy eyes, and tear streaks on his cheeks.

"Mark, Baby what's wrong?" I ask, taking his face in my hands and wiping the tears from under his eyes.

"M-Markie no feel good" he says, crying harder.

"Oh, baby come here, I have you" I say pulling him into a tight hug.

"Come on baby boy, let's take you to the nurse's office and get you checked up"

He nods and tightly grabs onto my arm as we start walking.

Once we get there the nurse immediately notices the small crying boy latched onto my arm and rushes over.