6. Just In Case

6. Just In Case
_________________________

One could say this woman has me wrapped around her finger... Because she does.

Tiana feared nothing and no one, as well as maintaining her clever mind set. She knew she had seduction under her belt and she uses it to its fullest potential.

I was at McDonalds just waiting for my brother to show up. I sat at the booth eating the rest of my fries one by one, until I felt a hand caress the back of my neck.

"I knew the devil's temptation was sure to show up in time." I said as she took her seat across from me. "I wasn't expecting you but I had a feeling you'd show up."

"I couldn't resist. Saw your car and thought I might as well show up." Diamond said with a million dollar smirk. "Can I have a fry?" I nodded and turned the fries her way. "You seem like you have something on your mind."

"Besides wondering why an ex is here?" I asked with a small laugh. "I'm playin', I'm not about to be salty or anything. But I actually do have some shit on my mind. By the looks of it, my brother probably won't even show up." He was supposed to be here twenty minutes ago but I'm not even gonna trip.

"Well what's on your mind?" He asked casually dipping her fry into the ketchup and bringing it slowly to her mouth.

"You know what I'm about." She nodded. "Well a new female move into the house across from mine. Tell me if she looks familiar." I scrolled to a picture on my phone and slid it to her.

"How old is she?"

"She claims 22 but I don't believe it. She's very familiar and has quite a back story but do you agree she looks like someone from around here?" Diamond and I were together briefly but split up. We've remained friends and since we grew up together, I wanted her opinion on Tiana.

"She does. Like someone who went to our school. What's her name-"

"She's changed her name since her divorce she said. But her name is Tiana." Diamond handed me back my phone and just nodded her head. "What do you think?"

"I'm surprised your nosy self hasn't gotten to the bottom of that small mystery."

"She's an interesting female and I'm just going to leave it at that. I thought since you were here I might ask you, but that proved to not solve anything." Tiana did this on purpose. She made herself so mysterious so she's always on my mind... She should be happy because she succeeded.

"I'm sorry I wasn't of any help, but good luck with your problem." The both of us stood up. I grabbed all my trash and walked over to the trash can with Diamond not to far from me.

"No worries. what are you doing today?" I held the door open for her to walk out and followed behind her. Grabbing my keys from my pocket, I saw she parked her car next to mine.

"Not much, what about you?" Her dress swaying as the breeze blew by, it made me notice just how warm it was outside and now I felt uncomfortably hot.

"Got business to tend to. I'll see you around." I really didn't feel like talking to her anymore. I wanted to talk to my brother, especially since I figured he was at his house.

"Alright bye, let me know when you learn who she is." I nodded my head and we both went our separate ways. My phone vibrating the second I had a seat.

12:39 p.m. -Tiana: Hey what are you up to?

Ooh, speak of the flirtatious devil. I watched Diamond already pull out of her parking space in her little white Prius and I chucked a little bit.