5. Distractions

5. Distractions
_________________________

I woke up the next day like any other regular day. Started off by taking a shower, got dressed, made breakfast and went outside to get the newspaper. All night long all I kept thinking about was what business Tiana was going to have me doing. A million different ideas went racing through my mind but I had a feeling it really did involve drugs.

Why else would she ask me to help her sell something when my current job is selling weed? Wait. What if she was an undercover cop or investigator? I didn't;t think about that till just now when I saw a cop car make it's usual route around here. I bet if she was one, she wouldn't opening admit it to me right off the bat. I'm just going to have to pry it out of her when I see her next because the last thing I need is to be caught up in a situation again.

Her car was still in the driveway so she must not be going into work today either, she would usually be gone by now. Should I go over there already or wait for her to come over here this time? I'm already outside so I might as well just go over there and learn more about this business of hers. In all my years of being alive, I've never once came this close to being as curious as a person as I have been for the past month.

I rang her doorbell and stood there patiently like every other time. I heard her heels against her granite floors and the door opened, revealing a partially clothed Tiana. Well I shouldn't say clothed because she was just in her towel and her hair pulled back in a bun.

"I'm sorry was this a bad time?" Of course it was but I felt like playing dumb just to get a rise out of her and some morning entertainment. "You look pretty good in just a towel and those shoes."

"They were the first pair I grabbed. I don't like walking on these cold granite floors barefoot, but you can come in. I can always take my shower after your visit." She said stepping aside. "Let me go change-"

"You don't have to at all. It's just a quick visit then I'm out." I can always stay longer but oooh these thoughts aren't good. I'm here to pry out information but my mind is elsewhere- well I wasn't expecting her to be in a towel.

"Well what did you need?" She asked as she walked down the hall to her room. I naturally followed her and caught a glimpse of her bare back as the towel drooped much lower than how it was in the front.

"Business talk but I want you to be straight up about it." She stepped out of her heels and set them off to the side before looking back up at me. "I'm serious, I don't have time to be in jail." I said as she walked past me and closed the door.

"I don't have time to be caught up in authority either but I need to tell you something." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and the towel dropped down to the ground. Where the hell do I put my hands in this situation? I mean I know where I want to put them but I don't know if that would be such a good idea.

"Tell me." I didn't care, I slithered my hands around her waist and pulled her up against my chest as a devious smirk of seduction was plastered on her face.

"I don't really need you for sells, I just told you that so you would agree to work with me. I do need you for something though." Her hand dropped down my chest and she grabbed a handful of my dick through my shorts. "It isn't necessarily for business though, take it as more of a distraction." She said before reaching up and pressing her lips to mine.

Her hands tugging down on my shorts and boxers till I felt them drop to my ankles. She pulled back instantly and walked around a corner to her bathroom where I heard the shower turn on. Slipping off the remaining items of clothing , I followed right behind her and caught her for a second time.