6. Never Been Kissed

Finn is chilling in the locker room after practice and relaxing with a steaming hot bath when his attention is grabbed by Sam and some guy walking over to the tub next to his and pouring a ton of ice in it before Sam gets in hissing slightly at how cold it is.

"Dude, how do you stand that cold tub?" Finn asks Sam curious as to how he's sitting there.

"Lots of cold showers dating Naomi," Sam says as he stares off at nothing in front of him deep in thought. "She doesn't know what she does to me."

~~~~~

Naomi and Sam were at her house and watching a movie when Sam groaned due to being slightly uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" Naomi asks him curiously.

Sam looks over at her and smiles a bit before telling her, "Yeah, I don't know what it is but I've been really tense lately."

"Oh,"Naomi says before she thinks of something. Naomis eyes light up at the idea in hope that she can make him feel better. "Lay on your stomach." Naomi tells him.

Sam smiles suspiciously at her, "why?"

"Just do it." Naomi giggles out.

Sam not being one to deny her anything obediently follows her orders and is shocked when she the straddles him a little bit before massaging him back, soothing all the tenseness that was previously there. As Naomi continues to rub his back Sam is lulled more and more into attraction before he's almost at his breaking point.

"Nay, I need you to get off me." Sam gently demands as she continues to get the knots out of his back.

"Why?" Naomi asks as she gets off his back. "Are you okay?" Naomi questions concerned as Sam quickly shoots up and runs to the bathroom, yelling back a quick 'I'm fine! Just a moment!'. Leaving Naomi stumped on what just happened.

~~~~~

"Been there dude," Finn tells him before a thought strikes him. "Actually still there now. How do we find the only two girls in high school that won't put out?"

"What do you do though?" Sam questions the older boy at a loss of how to handle the situation.

"Well easy, I just think about the opposite of what I'm doing," Finn tells him knowingly before he launches into his story of how he almost killed a mail man.

"Ive never actually almost killed a civil servant before." Sam tells Finn as he gives Finn a weird look.

"Well you have to find something to be your own buzzkill," Finn reasons with him understanding why Sam was slightly weirded out. "Find something that is totally not hot." Finn finished before they both heard the Beiste yelling at Artie immediately getting their attention.

"I don't care! If you're on this football team you wear a cup!" She yells out.

"Hey, have you ever noticed that when the Beiste gets all fired up her underpants go right up her butt?" Finn questions Sam with a little laugh as he draws the younger boys attention to that unflattering detail.

"Looks like I found my mailman." Sam mutters over to Finn.

"Yes you did." Finn tells him with a proud smile happy to have helped Sam with his problem.

~~~~~

"I take it we have a lot of sweater trends to follow this season." Tina asks Kurt as Tina, Kurt and Naomi walks down the hallway together. As they continue on their way down the hallway Kurt is suddenly shoved up against the locker violently as Karoffski walks by like he did nothing.

"are you okay?" Tina asks as Naomi glares at Karoffski and raises her voice before yelling out after him.

"Dave! That was rude and unacceptable!" But Evan after the whole hallway hears her words he just keeps going ignoring the small girl.