11. The Spanish Teacher/ Heart

"Here's the problem, Sam and I used to date." Naomi tells Ms. Pillsbury as her and Sam are sitting in her office.

"And then I moved away, and now I'm bunking at Finn and Kurts." Sam says pitching in.

"And I started to date another guy, who I really liked."

"And then she and I kissed." 

"And I feel really weird about it. I'm just trying to figure out what I want, and I think that I just don't want to be with anyone at the moment, but I also really want to be with Sam again." Naomi confesses obviously torn about what she's feeling. 

"Actually, you're in luck because I just got my new series of pamphlets back from the printer, which uniquely address the modern day issues of todays 21-century teens. Yes. Okay." She tells them grabbing two different pamphlets and coming back over to them, handing Sam his first then Naomi.

"'So you're a two timing ho?'" Naomi reads out shocked as she sees the cover.

"'So you're dating a two timing ho?'" Sam also reads out confused. 

"Right? they get your attention, don't they? I mean... I mean that really makes you want to read on." Miss Pillsbury tells them obviously proud of the pamphlets. 

"Miss Pillsbury, I don't sleep around. Thats not me. I mean, Sam and I didn't even kiss until I already broke up with Sebastian. I'm just trying to listen to my heart, and its like I cant hear what its trying to tell me. I know I'm still sad about what happened with Sebastian, but whenever I see Sam... I feel like my heart is about to explode, and he makes me feel at home. He makes me feel right, and I forgot what that felt like while I was with Sebastian." Naomi confesses watching as Sam looks at her astonished and Miss Pillsbury nods her head finally understanding.

"Well, if you really want to listen, then you need to stop talking. I'm serious. You know, there's a lot of communication in your lives these days. With texting and IM'ing and Facebooking, I mean you don't have any quiet time." Miss Pillsbury explains while sam holds up his phone, not even trying to hide it before he tweets something. "You don't have any time with yourselves to make informed decisions on... on your true feelings. For instance." She says gesturing to Sams phone, which just made a noise. 

"Sam just tweeted that I smell good." Naomi tells Emma after she checks the tweet.

"I won't stop till it's trending." Sam tells Naomi gazing at her lovingly from his seat.

"This is my point. I think that you and Sam should spend a week not speaking to each other." Emma tells them both.

"A week?! Thats insane!" Sam says protesting obviously upset with her conclusion.

"No e-mails, no texts, nothing. And I think, at the end of that week, you'll have a much better idea of what your true feelings are." Emma continues her and Naomi watching as Sam looks at her like she's insane.

"Sam, please." Naomi asks watching as he reluctantly agrees.

"Starting.... now." Both of them listening as the bell rings when the clock hits noon. "Hooray. Not speaking." Emma says enthusiastically as she claps softly.

~~~~~

Earlier today Finn texted Naomi to meet him over by the swing that they normally sit on. 

Walking up she could see Finn sitting there already, and he clearly looked like he wanted to tell her something.

"Hey, Finn... Whats up?" Naomi asks tentatively as she takes a seat next to him.

"Can you keep a secret?" He asks her abruptly.