12. On My Way

A/N: Hey guys, I know this has been on hiatus for a while now, but I just haven't had the motivation to write anything for the last few months but I want to get back into this story and I figured the best way to have motivation to write would probably be to fix this chapter cause I only just now realized a good portion of what I had originally at the end was deleted, so it felt random for you guys to just accept the scene w Quinn and her mom without having read the accident at all... so voila! 

{{{{{TW: mentions of suicide and suicidal thoughts, and mentions car accidents}}}}}

"This is good. Oh, look at this one!" Rachel gushes to Naomi and Kurt as she flips through the bridal magazine.

"Oh, Rachel that one is so beautiful!" Naomi tells her excitedly as she points to the one she was looking at while Rachel nods excitedly agreeing with her.

"I know right. Oh, is so timeless it's perfect!" Rachel gasps out excitedly.

"Yeah, timeless, meaning you can wait two or five years to wear it." Kurt says sarcastically as he too looks over at the dress. As Naomi rolls her eyes at him, silently agreeing her mind she doesn't miss the dirty look Rachel shoots Kurts way.

"Don't be jealous." She tells him before suddenly their interrupted by the most unwelcome voice at the moment.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the beautiful Naomi with a young Barbara Streisand and an Old Betty White. Where is Gay Cyclops-- still trying to stumble is way in?" Sebastian asks them with a smirk on his face.

"Probably still looking for your dignity, so he'll be gone for a while probably." Naomi shoots back nonchalantly as she drinks her hot chocolate watch amusedly as the smirk quickly is wiped off his face.

"We cant come here anymore." Kurt tells both of them exasperatedly.

"Rachel, I, uh, brought an engagement gift for you." Sebastian tells her as kindly as he can as he holds out a manila envelope to her which Rachel takes skeptically.

"Okay." She mutters out before grabbing ahold of whatever was in there and pulling it out her face showing confusion at first before shifting into horror as she fully pulls out the picture.

"Whoa! Whoa!" Kurt immediately says as he looks over at it.

"Oh my god!" Rachel and Naomi say simultaneously before Naomi looks away gagging, obviously disgusted even though the picture was clearly nothing but photoshop.

"Oh no, that is photoshopped! His thing is not that small or-or brown." Rachel immediately says coming to defend Finn as Kurt covers the fallacy and Naomi closes her eyes and covers her ears.

"I don't need to know this!" She yells out not even trying to hide her blatant disgust.

"And he could never fit into those pumps." Kurt chimes in.

"Please put it away! I cant..." Naomi pipes up gagging a bit while Kurt does what she asks no longer being able to look at it himself.

"Just think, from now until eternity, every time someone googles Finn Hudson, they'll be treated to that, and dozens others just like it. Thats the beauty of the internet. It stays with us forever." Sebastian tells them smugly clearly getting the reaction he wanted from them.