2. I am Unicorn/ Asian F

(So, I wasn't sure if there would be enough content from the episodes separately so I decided I'm just gonna mash them to gather in what is probably gonna be a really long chapter.)

"Alright new directions!" Mr. Shue cheers as he walks into the choir room enthusiastically. "Big news as you all know, Vocal Adrenaline came in second last year at Nationals."

"The only good thing to come out of that lost weekend." Finn jokes with a smile before quickly backtracking once Rachel grabs his hand. "Besides us getting back together." He tells her with an awkward chuckle.

"Well, the boosters at Carmel don't donate tens of thousands of dollars every year to come in second. So, they fired Dustin Goolsby." Mr. Shue tells them.

"So handsome." Artie mumbles out.

"Facts." Naomi agrees with the nod of her head while she fist bumps Artie, nodding their heads in agreement.

"And they're having trouble finding a new coach." Mr. Shue finishes pointedly. "Seems that no one wants to take on that pressure cooker."

"Well, that means they're vulnerable." Tina points out optimistically.

"Yes. And if we work hard enough we can beat them. Which is why I realized that uhm... I cant direct the musical this year." Mr. Shue tells them sadly, looking out to see all the shocked and confused faces.

"But, Mr. Shue, you can't cancel the musical. My New York dreams depend on it." Rachel tells him frantically.

"Im not cancelling it, Im just not directing it." Mr. Shue clarifies confusing the group even more. "My sole focus has to be in here. Nationals, Nationals, Nationals. And its not just me that's gonna have to focus harder this year. I've been too easy on you. So, everyday after choir practice, I'm instituting a mandatory 'Booty Camp'. so that we can work on our dancing. Now, its not for all of you, just the people that I think need help. Like..." Mr. Shue trails off not wanting to single anyone out totally.

"Like Finn." Finn finishes off for him, knowing that he was the worst dancer in the club.

"How did you know?" Mr. Shue says sarcastically. "And Puckerman, Hummel."

"I must protest." Kurt says sassily, quite offended that Mr. Shue thought he needed help.

"You kind have one move, hun." Naomi tells him sadly before Mike finishes her thought.

"Its kind of like this sashay..." He tells him demonstrating the move. "And it's super distracting." He finishes as Naomi sends the boy in question a sorry smile.

"Jones." Mr. Shue calls out, informing her that her presence was needed.

"What?" Mercedes questions shocked at him calling her out. "Hell to the nizzy-no." She tells him sassily.

"You told me once you were Beyonce. You don't think she spends extra time in the dance studio?" Mr. Shue asks proving his point to her, getting her to roll her eyes in defeat.

"Mike Chang and Naomi Page have offered to be my assistants. And we start tomorrow, and yes Puckerman, it is mandatory." Mr. Shue calls out as Puck raises his hand, getting the boy in question to lower his hand in defeat gaining a couple small giggles out of Naomi who was amused at how sad he looked at having to go.

"Mr. Schuester? Would you mind if I dropped by for a little bit? I really need to catch up with you guys." Blaine asks sorta timidly before getting a nod back from Mr. Shue as Naomi turns around in her seat to give Blaine a bright smile.

"Okay, Mr. Shue, Im glad that you're so concerned with our special needs members-" Rachel starts but Naomi buts in with an annoyed look on her face.