Fourteen

Mad

"The match is about to start, I'll hang up now Ryota

"The match is about to start, I'll hang up now Ryota. I love you bye"

Leanne gave you a disgusting look, making you scoff at her as you shut your phone off as the rival team is coming.

It was pretty simple why the two of you were here. Your cousin, Kasamatsu Yukio was playing for the Strky Team. It's been awhile since you last saw him play and of course not only that, you get so see all the other former players of the other team. And you heard that the captain of the other team is handsome but you're loyal, don't ever forget that.

"By the way, don't you have a lecture this morning?"

Leanne question and you shrug before giving her a pained smile.

"I didn't attended, I'll manage to catch up anyways"

You stated, not wanting to think about those things at the moment.

College is such a headache.

It's only been a few months yet you're busy, you even have to seek help to that business management student with a weird bed head in Chemistry and Biology. For the first time in your life you need to study, damn.

You even have to postpone your dates with Kise, but he understand, never once did he complain. But in some time, he never failed to surprise you jist like that one time you're shocked to see him standing outside your university waiting for you.

"And now, the moment you've been waiting for! The exhibition match starring the amazing street basketball team, the Jabberwocks, is about to begin!"

You squeal, adjusting your black cup and shirt as you trail in excitement.

"Oi, oi. You're far more excited on this than that match of Serin and Kaijo"

You gave him a sheepishly smile

"It's been awhile since I watch a match. Don't judge me"

You wave your hands back and forth

"First up, the special home team from Japan. Team Strky!"

You gasp when Leanne clung into you as she squeal in joy after her boyfriend showed up, making you slap her hand away and rub the spot where she pinch.

"And here they are! Team Jabberwocks!"

You like their uniform, but by the looks of their faces you felt uneasy.