Seven

Support

"Holy shit! That's nuts!"

You laugh afterwards, almost falling off the bench if it wasn't for Kise to hold you at the back so you won't fall backwards as you laugh your ass off

"Oh my God!"

You laugh once again, pointing Kagami Taiga who manage to broke the ring

"Coach, coach! Guess what! We have to play whole court now"

You laugh once again at the irked expression of your coach knowing you're right

Kise could only look at you and smile

eventually after that they finally put Kise on the court, you with your clip board keeping everything in record regarding to their plays so you could point it out later.

You might look like a useless manager always skipping and ditching practice but you're exactly the opposite when it comes to games you, you observe far better then everybody else, take note of everything, checking everybody if they're okay.

Heck you even help when that Kuroko of the Serin that Kise hit help up clean his forehead, you also took note of how Kise seems to be more serious than ever, even you and Kasumatsu exchanges glance at each other, but since this was actually the first time you saw him in a match, because you tend to skip most of the time.

You are right, he only focus on his own fight, you've seen him play in his middle school game with the fellow member of Generation of Miracle and you are still right about one thing, they call change.

You're pretty sure right now they don't even know the difference between winning as a team and a win for yourself.

You smile sadly to yourself and shake your head as you snap out of your thoughts as your team lost the practice match against Serin High School.

And in your head you hope he learn a thing or two, also for the team that seems to underestimate their opponents just because you guys are consistent in nationals.

Then your eyes landed on a pink towel.

"Huh?"

You pick it up,

"I was wondering where this went"

You stated, looking at the players on court

"I totally forgot I give this to him"