Sixteen

Meeting The Parents

"Why are you shaking? Are you cold?"

You asked Ryota wheb you notice who much his hand was trembling as he hold on into your, plus the fact that it was cold.

"Are you sick? I could cancel this off, just give me a minute to talk to my parents"

You stated, about to get your phone but then he hold your hand, making you look up into him and saw him shaking his head.

"I'm fine"

He stated, looking away from you

"I'm just nervous"

He stated, cheeks blushing as he squeeze your hand.

It took you a moment to realize what he just said before you let out a chuckle. Squeezing his hand back as you pull it up and giving it a quick kiss.

"You know"

You open up both of your palms and started comparing them as you lean on his shoulder, snuggling closer as you are both seated on the bus on your to your parents house.

after all they are starting to doubt the famous Kise Ryota was really your boyfriend

"My hands are really small compared to yours"

You stated, looking closely as you once again intertwine your fingers before you place it back on your pocket.

"Are you sure it's okay for you to spend Christmas at our place?"

"Yup! My sisters even made me bring this Christmas cake"

He stated, referring to the cake on his lap.

"Besides, I get to meet your family (First name)-chii!"

"hush Ryota, we're in public"

You said with a smile, looking out on the window only to notice it's snowing already.

You felt the hood of your fluffy jacket being lift up to your head, making you look up to Ryota. He only smile at you.

"Rest up, I'll wake you up before our stop"