Thirteen

Graduation

It seems strange, but time sure go fast

It seems strange, but time sure go fast. It's only been months after the Winter Cup, Kise makes sure to properly take care of his injury takes to you always keeping check on his. It was strange, it's only been a few months since you the upperclassmen retired. It was strange not going to the practice at all, yet you know it was rather strange coming from you since you used to skip practice during your first and second year.

But then here you are, at the school rooftop. You never been here through out your highschool life, because it somehow feels cliche because of the anime series you watch sometimes. But then for the past few months left in your high school life, it was the only place you could labeled as quiet, and lovely. Ever since the you guys retired you and Kise thought it would be a great place for to meet during breaks.

And it was, to think that this place doesn't mean anything to you through out your life but then for the past few months this place was suddenly filled with memories you could never forget, so you stood there after the ceremony. Kasamatsu and the other's were talking to the club before you leave on your own after the graduation ceremony.

"I knew I'd find you here (First name)-chii"

You heard Kise said, his arms warm around your small form as his chin rested on top of your head after giving you a back hug.

"Of course, I'd be surprise if Yukio would be the one to find me here, Ryota"

You stated, eyes on the scenery in front the two of you.

Your grip on your diploma holder which contains your diploma inside.

"Ryota?"

He just hummed in return, holding you closer.

"Thank you"

You lean on his arms, happy tears started falling down your (eye color) iris as both of you watch in peace as the sunset occurs.

"Thank you for waiting for me"

You let out a sob, dropping your belongings and turn around in his arms to face him.

As you look at him, there was a smile painted on his lips, a genuine one. A smile that he was glad he waited, a smile that you're worth waiting.

You cup his face, tip toeing for he is a lot taller than you. He lean down at the same time. No one was looking away, no one dared to look away as you two close the gap between your lips. But you stop, lips centimeter apart. You have him the most peaceful and contented smile you have as you say.

"I Love You"

Then your lips meet

Making up for the times you two kept on waiting until you have to take a break needing for air. Both of you was panting, but never once did you ever look away at each other's eye. Then Kise close the gap between the two of you, running his finger through your hair gently before it rested on the back of your neck, pulling you closer than before, making your eyes snap wide open as you gasp. Him taking this as a chance to slip his tongue in between your soft lips, causing you to moan and pull away, face quickly buried on his chest as he let out a chuckle.

"I Love You Too"

He squeal, hugging you even tighter making you smile on his arm.

"Sorry, I got all excited (First name)-chii. This is our first kiss as a couple after all!"

He smile sheepishly at you, you could only laugh in return as you once again turn around facing the view as you lean on him.

"Ryota?"

"(First name)-chii?"

For a moment you look down, grabbing on of his hands and started playing with it as he look down at you.

"You know, it took me awhile to realize but"

You started to intertwine their finger as you look up to meet his glaze

"Life is made out of small things like this"

You smile at him

And damn, your smiling face never failed to make his heart beat faster.

"I just need You and some sunsets"

...

"(First name)-chii please marry me"

"After you graduate"

Fun Fact

▪ Kise cried when (Your name) graduate

▪ Kasamatsu and Leanne would be going on the same university

▪ (Last Name)(First Name) course would be medicine related

▪ The whole team had a hard time pinning out where (Your name) went to only to realize Kise was missing too, so they decided to have a game the first one to find you two wins

▪ Kasamatsu and Leanne was the first one to find the couple

▪ Also, after their match with Haizaki, (Your name) went outside to teach him a lesson only to find him knocked out by Daiki