Dirty Work

The next day : Monday .

Opening my eyes due to the alarm clock that was ringing from my iphone woke me up out of the worse sleep I ever had . Tossing and turning all night .

Getting up , I threw my pink comforter off my body and walked into my bathroom .

Turning on the light , I walked to the sink and brushed my teeth. Finishing my bathroom routine, I walked out the bathroom and went to my closet. Fishing out a pair of dark jeans and a black Nike wind breaker , I set them on my bed and grabbed some lotion for my body .

Finishing getting dressed I grabbed my handbag/purse and my iphone and walked out my bedroom door and closed it .

Walking down the steps , I turned into the kitchen and saw my mother not dressed in her work clothes . Instead she was in her purple robe drinking a cup coffe .

"Morning." I mumbled under my breath , not really feeling to talk to her because she let Keenon in without my permission.

"Good Morning."

"Can you give me a ride to school?" I asked leaning on the counter top.

"Chris not picking you up today?"

Rolling my eyes to the top of my head , I shook my head no and taped my nails against the counter .

"Just take my car." She said taking another sip of her hot drink.

"Alright," I said grabbing her keys

"Be safe." My mom always told me this because of the accident I was in.

Slamming the front door shut just to let her know ion fuck with her at this moment , I walked over to her new white charger and hoped in .

-

Entering the school parking lot , I parked the car and killed the engine. Taking the keys out of the ignition , I grabbed my purse and got out the car.

Walking into the gates at the entrance of the school , I walked into the cafeteria and sat down 3 tables away from where me and the crew would sit . Yeah , petty of me . But im not feeling the tweets Chris posted. That was disrespectful as fuck. But hey , Ima let him do him. Kayla always go for the rude ass niggas. Nothing new . Chuckling to myself I shook my head and unlocked my phone and went on instagram.

"Wassup kiddo." This dude James asked me . He really is a character . He has everybody weak everytime you talk to him .

"Hey , Kiddo? Nigga Im older then you." I chuckled

"Damn Kayla , I know you a senior , shit ." He sighed sitting across from me .

"Yeah , lil boy. Sophmore head ass."

"Nigga , what chuu mean! Ima junior." He said giving me an ugly look

"Oop , my bad." I laughed

"Im out , You just disrespected me on so many diffrent levels." He said shaking his head at me and walking off .

"Love you too," I yelled out .

Chuckling I returned my attention back on my phone.

"KAY!" Looking up and saw August looking at me .

Nodding my head up he gave me a confused face. Soon after he walked towards me .

"Why you ova' hea'?" He asked plopping down where James previously was sitting.

"Im just chillin'." I shrugged

"Nah , What happen'?"

"You didnt see on twitter?"