Chapter Twenty-Three - Killer On The Run!

Começar do início

"Sure thing love, I've been wanting to ask you about that, but since you brought it up on your own, I feel a lot better discussing it now," Tazee smiled.

"And I would like to head back over to where my parents crashed to see if their bodies are still there... god I'm such an idiot.. why did I not think of this sooner? What is wrong with me!" I cried.

"Now calm down boy, everything will be okay, you're just overwhelmed by all the things that happened to you ever since you first got here and it's okay to gloss over things like that since you were also still adjusting to living an entirely different way of life," Tarzan said as he gripped my shoulders.

"Don't worry Benny, once we kill that son of a bitch, I'll make sure to help you with whatever that needs to be done, alright?" Tazee smiled as he turned and ruffled my hair.

I nodded and wiped away the tears that accumulated around my eyes.

"Don't worry kid, that bastard will be getting what he deserves for killing your parents and other innocent lives as well," Roger broke out.

"Thank you guys," I smiled.

Roger continued to drive toward the direction of the killer who's been on a rampage murdering people and animals the entire time he's been here. I still couldn't understand why he did it but over all, he needed to be stopped. If that man continues to do those god awful things, who knows if he'll ever see it being as wrong and as immoral like how I pictured it in my own head.

"We're getting close," Roger stated.

I looked across the way and saw many dark shapes lining the horizon. It took us a little over 30 minutes to finally reach the outskirts of the town where my father's vacation home was located in. Everyone else in the car got out and went around to the back of the vehicle. I quickly followed and went to stand next to Tazee who grabbed a large amount of bullets from a box in the trunk and dropped it right into his satchel.

"How are we going to hide these weapons?" I asked.

"I have something that will solve all of our problems," Roger said as he pulled out some straps that looked to be for the rifles.

"What are we going to do with those?" I questioned.

"No one is going to care if you have firearms in your possession as long as you don't point it at anyone or deem yourself as a threat toward the people there, so that's why I have these leather straps that attaches onto the rifles where you'll then put it around your shoulders and make it look like you're a soldier or something, don't worry," Roger continued.

I cocked my eyebrows and watch as Roger fixed the leather straps onto the rifles and handed them back to Tazee and his father. They both then pulled it over their heads and laid the straps against one side of their shoulders leaving the rifle to rest against their backside.

"You sure no one's going to care?" Tazee asked.

"Trust me, when I was working for that rubbish of a man, we stopped by this town multiple times with our weapons in hand and no one batted an eye," Roger chuckled.

"I don't think anyone would ever think of batting an eye toward a group of men who has weapons in their hands," I snorted.