Bad Behaviour??

"The Viper posted a new photo!! Yes! Finally!! He hasn't posted in forever!" Sophia squealed and rolled around on her bed being extra careful not to fall off. Her favourite person in the entire world finally tweeted a photo of himself after 5 months. Sophia stared at the picture of the dark haired man and created fantasies in her head about meeting him.

"Sophia! Why are you making so much noise up there?" Sophia's mother yelled from upstairs. Sophia sat up on her bed and rolled her eyes. "Nothing mom! Leave me alone!" She gets up to slam her bedroom door and jumps back onto her bed. Looking at all the posters in her room, she smiles happily and thanks YouTube for recommending The Viper to her that one fateful day.

He saved her life. Anytime Sophia felt alone, sad, empty, and/or other negative emotions, she listened to his music and watched clips and it always made her feel better for that time being. He was her only reason for living, the reason she smiled everyday.

Going back onto twitter, to scream and fan girl with her mutuals on her twitter timeline, the anger Sophia felt from earlier had vanished completely. (Mutuals are people who follow you and who you follow back on twitter, a timeline is basically like an Instagram feed)

Like she expected, everyone is freaking out over the picture and The Viper is trending #3 on twitter. "His impact!" Sophia states out loud proudly before responding to her friends private messages.

viperstacy1: DID YOU SEE THE PICTURE YET?????!!!!

Sophia rolls her eyes and laughs.

sopviper32: DUH! HE LOOKS SO GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD

viperstacy1: IKR?! I WISH HE WOULD TAKE ME INTO HIS BEDROOM AND-

sopviper31: ....you realise that we're texting so I can't cut your sentences off right?

viperstacy1: Obviously. Let me have my fun Mrs. BORING

Rolling her eyes for the second time today, Sophia exits the conversation and moves to her timeline to see what everyone is tweeting.

truetovipe:

THE VIPER IS SO CUTEEEEE AND TALENTED I MISS HIM ALREADY

💬 100 Replies 🔁 500 retweets ❤️1.2Likes

princessrock:

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

💬 9 Replies 🔁 2 retweets ❤️20 Likes

princeten45:

does this mean The Viper wont tweet for another 5 months? F**K ;(

💬 800 Replies 🔁 3k retweets ❤️20k Likes

christinme:

guys..I'm leaving twitter for good. I've recently become christian again and I can't stay here where most people swear and worship The Viper like he's a God. The sinful, bad behaviour is getting too much for me so I'm leaving to get a better relationship with Christ. I will no longer be supporting The Viper. If you want to talk about this, text me on Instagram @ alexa.w

💬 53 Replies     🔁 40 retweets 🤍2 Likes

💬 53 Replies 🔁 40 retweets 🤍2 Likes

viperstacy1: YES, we don't want your kind here anyway

princessrock: go talk with/about your imaginary friend somewhere else~~~

princeten45: Have fun with your cult

truetovipe: you're brainwashed.

denny62: take care~

Sophia stared at this tweet for a few minutes. She couldn't comprehend how Alexa, one of her favourite mutuals was giving up The Viper for a religion. Not even just that, also leaving twitter because their "bad" behaviour? Sophia wasn't atheist or anything, in fact, she believed a God existed, she just didn't believe that any of the religions representing him or religions in general were true.

How could she have possibly left our fandom, and went to a cult that isn't true? How dare she say we are sinful and have bad behaviour, sin is a concept created by humans! Sophia thought angrily. She felt betrayed and hurt. She didn't have any hard feelings towards Alexa herself, but the idea of Christianity made her feel angry. Sophia grew up in a kinda Christian household. Her parents weren't really that christian, they didn't go to church every Sunday, only on holidays, and they never spoke about God together. They did have a bible somewhere in the basement but they never used it.

Sophia looked at the post again, and at Alexas Instagram username and considered messaging her. Sophia was curious as to why she believed what she did and how her fandom was so "sinful" as Alexa put it. She stood up from her bed and started to pace around her room, thinking about what she should do.

After a few minutes, she finally mustered up the courage to message Alexa on Instagram.

@ sophia31 to @  alexa.w:

Why did you leave the fandom for a religion that isn't even true? How dare you call us sinful you piece of s**t! I thought we were friends and were on the same page but you turn around and do this! And you're not a fan of The Viper anymore? Give me one good reason why you did this. I'll be waiting.

@ alexa.w : typing...

-------------------------------------------------------

HELLO PEOPLE WHO MAY STUMBLE ACROSS THIS BOOK~~~

I LOVE YOU ALL

just to make it clear, I don't promote swearing of any kind but I wanted to make the point that these are sinful people who want to stay in their sin and find it enjoyable, fun, and even think swearing is cool. In fact, I developed a swearing problem young, and I used to struggle to go a day without swearing. Now after turning back to God, the sight of people swearing or hearing it just feels wrong.

anywayyy,

I hope you have a good night or day~~~

BIBLE VERSES:

"Only fools say in their hearts, "There is no God." They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!" Psalm 14:1 NLT

"Don't copy the behaviour and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect." Romans 12:2 NLT

"And all nations will hate you because you are my followers. But everyone who endures to the end will be saved." Matthew 10:22 NLT

"Do not make idols or set up carved images, or sacred pillars, or sculptured stones in your land so you may worship them. I am the LORD your God." Leviticus 26:1 NLT (anything you put above God and spend time obsessing over is an idol)