Dexiana

Human AU: High School

Biana's pov:

Today is one of the last days of school, so me and the girls decided to go to the beach. Which of course led to Sophie and Linh bringing Keefe and Tam. and after that Fitz and Dex decided to come. Dex. I won't lie he is kind of cute-

What am I saying? I don't like him. Not at all. And I never will- Oh what am I saying? I do like him. I actually kind of had a crush on him since 6th grade- but I doubt he likes me back.

Linh's pov:

Today's the day! For what? To get Dexiana to happen. Everyone knows that the two have a crush on each other. The only people that don't realize it- are Biana and Dex. Sophie, Marella, and I have a plan. The plan is very secretive- oh what am I saying? The plan is to get them to kiss. A lame plan but the best one we could think of. To be honest, we suck at these plans.

Biana's pov:

I was daydreaming when I got a call from Linh.

"Linh? What's up?"

"Can we go to the Beach at 5? I have to clean my room," Linh asked.

"Yeah sure! Did you tell the rest?" I asked her.

"I already texted them,"

"Why didn't you just text me?"

"You didn't reply,"

"Oh,"I said blushing when I realized why.

"Yeah, well see you then,"

"Bye,"

I hung up and sighed. I turned my car around and headed to my house.

"Now, what to do,"

Time skip provided by rainbows.

Still Biana's pov:

Finally, I finished cleaning the attic, which is what I decided to do. I looked at the time and realized it was 5:15.

"Oh my god, I'm going to be late!"I say out loud.

I quickly change into my swimsuit, grab my sunglasses, my purse, and my goggles.

time skip to after Biana get everything she needs

Biana's pov:

I grabbed everything and got in my car. Then I started driving to the beach! Why do I get the odd feeling that somethings going to happen? Oh well. What could possibly happen. I arrived at the beach and so everyone was waiting.

"Hi guys, sorry I'm so late,"I say when I reach them.

"No problem. We didn't mind."Sophie said with a kind smile.

I sigh in relief and smile back at Sophie. I didn't realize that Dex was looking at me blushing.

Fitz's POV:

I don't approve. No one is good enough for my little sister. We may live in different places, but we are still siblings. But I'm willing to give Dexiana a chance. I turned to look at Dex, only to see him blushing. I growled in annoyance and Keefe noticed and smirked.

"You like Biana don't you?"Keefe asked Dex.

"No,"He muttered and looked away blushing.

"Hmhm,"Keefe muttered.

"Well let's go!"Linh said, eager to go in the water.

"Alright!"Sophie said as Keefe looked at her with a blush.

We all started heading closer to the water with Sophie and Keefe in the lead.

Biana's pov:

We finally reached the bottom and started setting up the chairs and towels.

After setting up

"Let's go into the water!"Linh shouted.

Sophie and I nod and immediately start to change into our bathing suits.

Once we finished we went into the water and started swimming around. As I was swimming around, I remembered something that happened a long time ago. The everything went black

"Come on Biana,"Alvar shouted.

"Coming brother!"I shout back.

I started running towards him.

"Bi, don't come any closer!"He shouted.

I just continued running towards him. When I finally saw him, there were two guns pointed there. I gasped and one of the guys went and grabbed me.

"Give us your money or she dies,"

Alvar started handing over all our things. What happened next went in slow motion.I vaguely remembered screaming, a gunshot, blood, cops, and Alvar's body dropping. Then I woke up to see Dex's face.

Linh's pov:

I saw Biana stop moving. At first, I thought she was taking a breather, then I noticed her head was in the water. I quickly swam over to her and grabbed her. I brought her to the shore and everyone started panicking. I checked her pulse. I didn't feel (hear? i don't really know things like this) anything.

"Does anyone know Cpr?" I panicked.

Everyone shook their head except Dex who nodded.

"WELL DO IT!!"I shouted and panicked for Biana.

He quickly kissed her to give her air and she started coughing.

We all sigh in relief meanwhile Biana looks confused.

"What happened?"She asks.

"YOU ALMOST DIED,"Fitz shouted. "What happened?"

"I went into a flashback,"She muttered.

"Oh,"Fitz said and hugged her.

Biana's pov:

"Biana can we talk?"Dex asks.

"Yeah sure,"

We start walking on the beach.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I ask not to be able to hide the blush on my face.

"I know this is going to sound weird but uh. "He started and I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes,"

"I have a crush on you and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend,"He said quickly. He blushed bright red.

"I am going to take that as a no,"He said sadly and started walking away.

"Wait!"I shout and run up to him.

He turns around and I kiss him. He doesn't kiss back at first and slowly starts kissing.

"Yes,"I whisper when we stop.

"Yes what?"

"Yes I will be your girlfriend,"I whispered and then I pulled him into another kiss

DID IT FINALLY!

Also I am done taking requests sorry.

~Light~