Sokeefe

FINALLY! I FINALLY UPDPATED!

Anyways, I finally updated after 2 months. Hope you enjoy it! This is legit my OTP.

*light

Sophie's pov:

After defeating the Neverseen ever thing seemed, well great. Me and Fitz started dating, Biana and Tam started dating, and Marella and Dex, though in unlikely pair, starting dating. And well Willie and Linh. Keefe had changed. He was slightly quieter. Beyond that he was the same to everyone but me and Fitz. It wasn't till Fitz propose did things feel....wrong. I thought I was in love with him but I realized that I loved him more like a brother. I had apologized to him and told him that I had realized that I liked him more like a brother. He accepted that we were more like brother and sister than girlfriend and boyfriend. He had told me that he understood that and well we are still close friends, even now.
I started hanging out with Keefe and well I fell in love with him.

Flashback

After breaking up with Fitz, I started hanging out with Keefe a lot more before. And honestly? I think I fell in love with him. I had finally planned on telling him today. After the war we got rid of the match making system and everyone was allowed to marry who you wanted. I suddenly realized that Keefe was right next to me.

"Hey Foster, Why did you want to meet up right out of the blue,"

"I uh, kind of maybe like you? Or well I might be in love with you,"I say very fast.

Keefe meanwhile looks at me in shock and surprise.

"Wait, did you say you love me?"

I nod quickly and he kissed me. I stood in shock then kissed back. Let's just say...that neither of us slept much that night....

Jkjk

We had a late-night picnic and spent the night talking.

End of flashback

When we got married was one of the happiest days of my life. It was everything I imagined and more. I was kicked out of my thoughts by a shout echoing through our house which is like a mansion.

"Hey stop Sky."

"Never,"Sky replied the 11 year old.

"But but,"the boy replied.

"No Zack. You stole my charms so suffer the consequences,"She stated.

"But who did?"

I chuckle amused.

"If I were to guess it would be your father,"

Realization dawned on them and they both whirled around to look for their father.

"Go look in your room sky. In the closet,"I whisper to her.

5 minutes later I hear a scream. And laughed as Keefe came down stairs clutching his uh private spot.

"Did you have to tell them where I was hiding?"He whined at me while looking adorable.

"Yes. This is payback for when you poured slime all over my hair,"I stated. "Let me guess Sky got you good,"

He nodded.

"I swear that girl is the literal devil."He replied.

"I heard that,"Sky shouted.

Let me explain something. Skylar, although we call her Sky, is our daughter and Zack is our son. Sky us more like her father and Zack is more like me.

"Alright kids get ready for school. We can gang up on your father later."

They smile meanwhile Keefe pouted.

After they left I leaned my head on Keefe's shoulder.

"How did I get so lucky with you?"he asked.

"We fell in love Keefe. That's what happened."I reply. We kissed and got ready for our jobs.

The end.