Epilogue

**A/N: Overall I give this story like a 7/10. Haha that's my rating. I rate myself harshly lol!! Hope you enjoy!!**

I sat beside him, my heart fluttering from our close range, his arms brushing against mines. "You're annoying." I barked, pushing Derek away from me. He was leaning against me, resting all of his weight on my arm.

"You're so cute when you're angry." Derek whispered, kissing my cheek. I grinned at his affection before pushing him away again. Lexi started laughing from her perch near the window, looking outside of the building. 

"What do we do now?" I asked Derek.

He shrugged his shoulders, unsure himself. "I mean I've done this before but never with other people." He whispered. 

"Blahh, I've got a solution." Lexi whispered, tapping the window with her fingers. "How about we just not get caught?" 

"Shut up smart ass." I hissed at her.

She grinned, looking back at us. "Well we are fugitives," She said.

I looked at her and frowned because it was true. Well, we were framed, Derek and I. Lexi is free to run but she decided not to let us become Omegas so she's staying with us until the others graduate. We hadn't thought about the fact that they would plant our DNA. I give them credit, I didn't expect them to think so far ahead. Though I sealed my fate by actually killing someone and leaving DNA. Malia Tate died shortly after I bit her in the neck from excessive blood loss. 

"Hey relax, it was self defense. You can't keep beating yourself up for it." Derek said, rubbing my arm. 

"I've always used guns or a crossbow, I never once did it with my own hands." I whispered. "It was always a weapon."

"Technically you did it with your mouth, and that's considered a weapon to us." Lexi said, still staring outside. There was a knock on the door and she jumped down from her perch, running to open it.

Scott and Kira smiled at us, waving with Liam walking in right behind them. He smiled at me and I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him in for a hug. I could hear Derek growl behind us and I squeezed him tighter, making Liam wrap his arms around me. I didn't have to turn around to know that he was sticking his tongue out at Derek, who came and lifted me out of my embrace.

"That's not nice at all." I hissed to him. 

"I still don't  like that little cub." He growled.

"Stop being such a SourWolf." I growled as he placed me down in a respectable distance from Liam. Scott laughed at Derek's jealousy before filling me in on the details.

"So your uncle and Kate are locked up in the insane asylum." He said, smiling like there was some good news to this fact that I already knew. "And the good news is you've been cleared, though since it's been three months you kinda flunked school. However they believe that your saliva was planted along with more evidence because it would seem she was attacked by an animal" He said sheepishly.

"It's cool," I said, smirking at him. "I'm smarter than most of the children there anyways. Well except for Lydia, but she's in the foreign exchange program right now, thank god." I said with an exaggerated eye roll.

Lexi was twirling in circles like the mental patient I was sure she was. She smiled, twirling towards me flicking my shoulder. "I got two betas and so does Scott."

"I'm not a beta," Kira said. "I'm not even a werewolf."

"Kitsune, beta, you're about on the same power level without any tails." Lexi said.

"I do have a tail!" She said, holding up a black shuriken.

"Ohhhh, one tail, so scary! You do realize the kitsune is the celestial fox, associated with the god Inari. Not to mention they're only girls which is a bit sexist but Inari is a chick so I guess that makes sense. Finally there's the fact that humans call that magical fox the nine tails, known for their longevity and good fortune they bring people." She said sarcastically. "Which to be honest you're like one of the unluckiest chicks I know, only able to fight with that blade that you don't even carry with you everywhere."

"Are you trying to say something?" Scott growled.

"Don't worry, I'm just saying she's a weak link." Lexi groaned, sitting down on the floor of the cabin. I looked at her and she smiled in the demented way she always does.

"Lex, you're kinda mean."

"Nope, just being honest, and the truth hurts." She said, "But I'm sorry for being truthful." She said with a fake smile.

"So what do we do now?" Liam asked, looking around at all of us.

"Well we should join packs, I mean that'll make us stronger right?" Scott asked. "Wait can we do that?" His question was directed at Derek and Lexi who both just shrugged.

"I guess, as long as both Alphas decide to share the power." Derek said. 

"I'm afraid we can't let that happen." A voice called from the door. We turned around and looked at the guy sitting in front of the door. "Unfortunately Stiles, you've forgotten to commit suicide before completing the transformation. Then there's Scott who is now an alpha with a beta, which also puts you on our radar." The guy said.

I stared at him in confusion, "Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm the one they call when our rules aren't being followed. They call me The Reaper." He said silently. He chucked something at us and I looked down just in time to scream, "Grenade!" 

**A/N: I hope you loved this story and will stay tuned for the final book! All I can say is to be continued.....**