Chapter Eleven

**A/N: Happy New Years dear fans of mines! I wish everyone the best this year!**

I woke up in a bead of sweat, rolling in a light puddle. I looked over at the three faces before me, trying to see what was going on.

"You really didn't do so good with the change." She said. I looked up at Kate's beautiful face, disgust rising in my throat. Or was that bile?

" What did you do to me?" I growled.

"Isn't that obvious?" A voice came from behind me. I felt too weak to turn around, my body feeling like it was a thousand degrees. I heard the sound of his feet as he got closer and closer until finally his feet landed on either side of my head.

"Peter..." I growled looking up and whispered, "Why is your crotch above my head?"

"That means you're fine." He said, crouching down so his crotch was even closer to my face. Obviously my personal comfort was not something that he cared about. Nor was my personal needs.

"Umm, I stink." I whispered.

"Shut up and listen. We have to kill-"

"I don't have to do anything." I hissed. I heard the screeching sound of Kate's nails dragging along the metal desk. She walked over to me, grabbed my right ankle and tugged me from my uncomfortable position. She looked at me with glowing green eyes before calming down.

"Stiles sweetie we're trying to give you an alternative." She said.

"What?"

"I'll explain simple enough for you to understand. I am a were-jaguar. Lexi, the alpha, works under me." She said, drawing my attention to the brown haired girl who waved at me. "I work with,"

"For." Peter said.

"With Peter who's just a beta, but one of the strongest betas I've ever seen."

"That's because I am the alpha." Peter growled.

"And I'm here because?"

"You're the Hunter." Kate said, leaning up against the desk she just scratched. " With the four of us we can get what we want."

"Ummm, sorry not apart of the injustice league so fill me in." I said sarcastically.

"Power over Beacon Hills. We're going to kill every other super if they go against our rule."

A laugh escaped my lips before I could stop it. I doubled over, laughing even harder once I saw their annoyed glances. "I'm sorry have you forgotten that I know some of those supers? Do you think I would work with you three with anything, especially to kill anyone that I love?"

"We don't want to kill anyone." Kate said.

"Just the other alpha. The true alpha." Lexi said with a bored tone. My laugh grew louder at those words, not even trying to conceal it this time.

"You're asking me to kill my best friend?" I said with a huge smile. "You've got to be the dumbest supers I've ever seen."

"Stiles I'm going to give you an ultimatum." Peter said, walking towards me. He wrapped his hand around my neck, lifting me up off the ground. My feet dangled and my hands wrapped around his wrist and fingertips. He tossed me sideways like I was a football and Kate caught me by my neck and slammed me against the desk. She dragged me against it and threw me to Lexi who slapped me down to the ground.

She bent down over me, her red eyes glowing. "You're my beta so you will listen to what we say."

"I know I don't have to be your beta. I can choose to be an omega until I join Scott's pack." I hissed at her.

"Now that wouldn't be wise." Kate said.

"Sounds like the wisest thing anyone could do." I said.

"Not if you want Derek to live." Peter said, yawning like this was the most boring conversation he's ever had.

"What do you mean? Derek can handle himself." I shrugged it off, thinking how I assumed the same about Liam. But Derek's been a wolf longer than Liam. Derek knew how he could take care of himself, that I was sure of.

"Are you sure?" Kate asked with a crude laugh.

"Just because he's a werewolf doesn't mean anything. Liam was a werewolf and I subdued him in less than five minutes. Derek might take ten, maybe less if we all go after him. Though I can't promise I won't snatch his heart out."

"You wouldn't dare." I told her. She just smiled, stretching like a cat. I turned to Peter, disgust in my voice. "That's your nephew."

"Sacrifice." He said simply.

"Sacrifice, sacrifice! You only have but a handful of family left and you're talking about sacrificing one of them!" I screamed.

"Yes I know. A niece, nephew and a daughter." He said. All of our heads turned to him at that last word.

"Daughter?"  I whispered.

Kate's shrill laughter filled the room and we all turned to her. "You, of all people have a child." She howled with laughter. "You are just full of surprises!" She said.

"Who is your daughter?" I asked.

"Don't worry Stiles, she's not one of your friends."

"Well where is she?" Kate asked, standing up to attention.

"Doing her part." Peter said quietly. I turned around and mustered up my energy to run. I only got in two steps before I felt claws in my neck.

"It's time for you to go back to sleep." Lexi hissed, grabbing my hair. Her leg swept across mines, tripping me up and sending me forward. She took my head, pushing it down with my body and slammed my face against the ground with a sick cracking sound.

**A/N: So this chapter is kinda short but I hope you all like it! Happy New Years and Yayyy to badass Peter. Different motives in this than the show and there also aren't any Berserkers. Just saying!**