Chapter Four

**A/n: because I'm the author I can pair up anyone I want to and you'll love it because it's gonna be funny with snarky Stiles! Btw this is only chapter 4 and this story has 510 reads and 60 votes**

Liam sat patiently beside me as we rode, his silence unsettling. " What kinda name is Stiles?" He finally asked.

" What kinda name is Liam?" I snapped back.

"A very common one." Liam said.

"Well common isn't special." I said as we drove.

"But being a werewolf is." He said.

" So is being something that kills werewolves."

"Are you taking me to kill me?" He asked. I nodded and he reached for the doorknob. He growled at me, his eyes turning yellow, claws extending. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a valve, waving it in front of him.

"You seriously don't want me to pop the cork out of this." I said with a smirk. He stopped morphing and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What's that?' He asked.

"Wolfsbane." I said. "A very deadly strain of wolfsbane. One sniff is enough to shut down your respiratory system. Injecting you would stop your circulatory system, making your heart stop."

"So you are going to kill me?" He said softly.

"Liam I wouldn't kill you even if I wanted to, and trust me I don't." He started to turn back to normal. "First off you're Scott's beta. If I wanted you dead, that knife from earlier would've landed somewhere else. Second I think you're just too adorable." I said, pulling up to my house.

"You think I'm adorable?" He asked as we exited the car. I looked at him and smiled.

"You're trying to impress me?" I asked.  Even in the dim light of the moon I could see the blush on his face. "Come on my little freshman pup." I said, leading the way to my door. I pulled out a key I never thought I'd use again, putting it in the lock and opening the door. "Be quiet." I whispered.

He nodded and snuck in behind me, a crash going echoing through the house. We turned towards the noise, turning to face my father.

"Dad,"

"Sheriff,"

"Stiles," he cried, running over to me. He embraced me in a hug, squeezing the life out of me. "Where have you been? Everyone told me you would come back. They were right!" He whispered. "Are you the one that brought him back?" He asked Liam. Liam opened his mouth and my dad pulled him into the hug with us.

"Umm, dad?" I started, trying to get his attention.

"Oh, you're much better than that lousy Derek Hale. Younger too, about time Stiles gets someone his age." My dad said. "He's a good guy, coming around everyday to see if you're back everyday but he never once went looking for you." My dad said, causing me to stiffen.

"Dad, Liam isn't-"

"Food, I'm sure you're hungry. I'll feed you and you're new boyfriend, Liam huh?" He said, going into the kitchen.

"We'll be upstairs."

"Is he staying over?" Dad called.

Liam looked at me and I smiled. "Yeah, he's staying in my room." I called back. Liam looked at me in surprise and I pulled him upstairs to my room. He stood by the door, looking at everything in my room.

"Quite the detective." He said, looking at my bulletin board.

"I wonder," I whispered, drawing his attention towards me. " If we have sex would Scott feel it? Your pleasure, I mean." Liam's face lit up and I grinned. "Too bad that won't happen though." I said, he frowned. "Yet," I smiled at his smile. I took my shirt off before going into my closet for a night shirt. I grabbed another one, tossing it to Liam, along with some shorts.

"Staring isn't nice," I said, scratching my belly before putting on a shirt. "You are getting excited." I chuckled, poking his stomach as I walked to the door. "Hurry up, my dad cooks a kick ass meatloaf." He smiled at me, taking off his shirt. I stared a bit too long at him this time, walking out before he could say anything.

**A/N: So do you think this is going good? Yes or no?**