Chapter Thirteen

"I kill Liam while you kill Kira, Peter and Kate can take Scott." I told Lexi. She was stretched out on Derek's bed, running her  fingers through her hair. I stared at the bed that she was stretched out on, fury rising in my throat. Why was I so mad though?

"Are you alright?" She asked me, looking up at my uneasy face.

''I feel weird." I said softly. She sat up iin the bed, looking at me carefully. "Weird how?" She asked.

"Could you?" I motioned to the bed. She nodded, getting out of the way. She climbed off of the bed and watched me as I grabbed the covers and brought them to my nose. "I can smell him all over the place, is that the whole werewolf thing?" I asked her.

"Yes, that is true." She said.

"And this smell, this strong smell all around. It smells musky like a guy but yet it's mixed with this strong scent that smells amazing." I told her. She tilted her head to the side, nodding at me as I kept inhaling  the covers. 

"I just smell a sweaty guy." She said.

"No, there's so much more." I told her.

She came closer to me and sniffed the cover, shaking her head as she backed away. "There's no way." She mumbled. 

"No way what?" I asked, wrapping up in the blanket and sitting on the bed. She walked in front of me and  stared at my, what I'm sure was, pitiful face. "Talk to me!" 

She bent down and touched my cheek, her red eyes glowing. "He's imprinted on you, but how? I mean you were only a human once you two met, so now..." She stood up and frowned. "Fuck me." She growled.

"What?" I asked, "I'm confused!"

"This whole fucking plan won't work, nobody told me this!" She yelled, punching a hole in the wall. "You're a freaking imprinted werewolf and there's noway you'd cooperate!" She screamed. "That fucking Peter, he knew! I'm going to rip his fucking spine out!" 

I hopped up and grabbed her arms, shaking my crazy mental patient until she got some sense into her. Her face slowly turned from pink back to it's normal tan color. She looked at me with annoyance and pushed me away, sitting on the floor. "You, you're not really mines."

"Not yours, I'm not understanding."

"All that I wanted was to build a pack. A strong deadly pack, where nobody would ever challenge us. We'd be deprived of different things so there'd never be anyone to go against us. My parents were weak enough to be stopped by one guy, a idiot like you." She said with a sarcastic smile at me. "But I want to be stronger."

"So that's why you wanted me? A hunter werewolf?"

"Yes, even I know by law you're all supposed to kill yourself but it never crossed your mind did it. Ending your life?"

"Umm, no it hasn't?"

"Have you wondered why?" I shrugged my shoulders, unsure where this was going. "He doesn't want you dead. You see when a werewolf imprints on another they're devoted to each other. It's like they're each other's alphas. They obey each others words and wishes without even having to speak to them. Stiles, even though I turned you and feel protective over you when it comes down to it, you're going to do what Derek wishes before you do what I wish."

"So you're saying we have this type of telepathic link?" I asked her. She nodded in annoyance and an idea came to me. "Your mighty pack, what if we could give you that pack. You'd be protected."

"Protected?" She asked me. "There's a werejaguar and a mighty omega here with us." 

"Umm a true alpha and a kitsune plus me and you and Derek and Liam. I think that beats those on any day." 

"So you mean to go against them?" She asked, biting her nail. I nodded and she smiled. "Either way I get to kill someone right?"

"You really must work on that bloodthirst." 

"Wait, isn't there Peter's daughter. What the hell is she?" I shrugged my shoulders unsure what to say. "Not to mention we have no idea where Derek is, nor do we know whether or not Scott would accept me in the pact. I mean I did kinda scared the hell out of Liam and was apart of tricking that other hunter guy."

"Well in all honesty you didn't necessarily hurt Liam, Chris or me. I mean none of us are dead and Scott has this uncanny ability to forgive people. I mean look at how he's forgiven Derek and me, and hell probably countless of others." 

"So you all work for the noble Scott?"

"Oh, trust nobody works for him. It's more like we just protect one another." I whispered. 

"So who's going to tell him about the plan. The plan we don't have."

"I'm sorry." I whispered softly.

"Hell no, there will be no sad sentimental shit until this is  over. I need strond, badass, mastermind that can come up with a good paln that won't backfire on us." She said.

I smiled at her and thought about it. "Neither side can know." I said. "They can't see us coming."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." She whispered.

**A/N: So a team of Lexi and Stiles doing a coupe? Sounds good? Yes, no? How will this plan go... And where the hell is Derek!?!**