Chapter One

**A/N: So bad ass Stiles, do you like him?**

I stared at the school that I never thought I'd ever see again. Beacon Hills High. So many memories with everyone I used to love. I turned around and looked at Chris who nodded at me before driving away. I looked at the car with pleading eyes.

"I hate you." I growled at the man that was now out of sight. I turned back to the school and followed the crowd that was flowing into it. I looked down at my schedule and walked to room 103. I shuffled in and everything froze in my body.

"Stiles?" Scott said, staring at me as if he's seen a ghost.

I waved at my best friend weakly, mumbling the words, "hi." I looked down slightly afraid of what he was going to say but once I felt his warm arms wrap around me I immediately relaxed. "Hey buddy," I whispered.

All I have to say is that Scott either must be: a. On steroids, b. Really missed me, or c. Really an alpha. Either way he was literally squeezing the life out of me, swinging me side to side in his wolf hug.

"So this is Stiles?" An Asian chick asked. I looked at her in curiosity.

"And you would be?" I inquired.

"Kira." She said happily, taking my hand and shaking it.

I looked at her, gazing from top to bottom, looking at everything. She was ummm okay, fine kinda cute. She wasn't Allison but I guess she was the closest thing there was. "Scott are you dating another hunter?" I asked.

"What?! No! She's a kitsune." He said.

I looked at the girl in front of me. "A fox," I whispered before looking at Scott, "and a wolf. How does that work out?"

They looked at each other, searching for words before saying, "It's going good." In unison.

I raised my eyebrows, smiling at them both. "Really, because from what I hear this particular pairing never has a happy ending."

Scott looked at me in disbelief, then concern laced his eyes. "Stiles, are you okay?" He asked to which I nodded. "Shall we go see Derek after school?" He asked.

I flinched, turning away and walking to my seat. I stared at Scott with an expression mixed with hatred and contempt. He looked at me with a guilty expression as he took his seat beside me, Kira to his front.

Lydia walked in and froze once she saw me. "Stiles!" She said excitedly. She ran over to me, pulled her hand back and slapped me in the face. "That was long overdue, disappearing on us like that."

"I wasn't that far away. Only a but north." I smiled at her. She pursed her lips at me, clearly not impressed with my happy mood.

"All that because Derek," I cringed, "took the alpha power. It's okay he's fine with it now." Lydia said. Was I going to hear his name all day?

" Can we not-"

"He misses you." Scott whispered. I turned to him in surprise.

"What?"

"He misses you."

"I don't miss him." I snapped.

"Wasn't he the sour wolf of the relationship?" Lydia asked.

" Wait you're gay?" Kira asked. I nodded at her slowly, not understanding her point. "Holy Hell you're my first gay friend!" She said softly.

"Lucky you." I said. "Class is starting." I whispered. Scott and Lydia looked at he in surprise, completely surprised at my current statement.

"Just one question." Scott hissed, causing me to raise an eyebrow. "Are you going to try out for lacrosse this year?"

I looked at him, my lips curving up into a sadistic smile. "Of course I will, I'm just dying to release some stress."

**A/N: Hehe so I will be bringing Kira in this of course. Liam and Deputy Parish will be in this also ;) and I'm thinking about adding Malia also. What do you think about this? Stiles is a bad boy this time around. **