Thirteenth chapter

Time Skip of the Day of Attack

['Karakura', Afternoon, Ichigo]

While the 'Rescue' squad of Milk Cow was occupied by the weaker Espadas, No.9 - No.6., Grimmjow, got the rank of Espada No. 5 thanks to an increase in his reiatsu with the Season, even if for me he deserves the number 4 ... Me, Grimmjow, my brother, my father and the Hat N' Clogs, we accompany Aizen and his other Shinigamis traitors alongside the other Espada without Ulquiorra fortunately because I think I would have gutted him to make his dog-dog attitude towards Aizen... But as soon as we came out of the Garganta, a circle of fire appeared with an old man who said that no one could get out, not even Aizen 'Well let's see this.' Did I think while teleporting behind the old man. "So, no one can get out? Fun." He turned around with a shocked expression before trying to 'slice' me, but I reappear behind him with a smile "Watch out, old man, you're going to have a heart attack. Don't worry I don't want to fight yet and Aizen didn't beg me so... Well, I'm going back to Grimm and taking a nap, no bye old man!" I said in an amused tone and I went back to Grimm when I heard him call me brat, but I don't give a damn. I decided to take a nap as planned because I hadn't slept enough the night before.

The hours pass and all the Fracciones of the other Espadas are dead so they had to go to the front and I continue my nap with Grimm because we are kept as 'Secret Weapon' but I feel a look on me and I saw that it was Shiro who look at me with envy "Little brother, you okay? Want to sleep with me?" That's right, he's my little brother after all. To my question, his eyes grow, and he has become overjoyed by saying 'Yes!' while snuging up against me, he acts a bit like a child sometimes but that's what makes his charm, I guess. I saw my father with a 'Aww' look and Urahara smiled at us while Aizen and his 'Friends' had tea party.

['Karakura', Late Afternoon]

The hours pass once again until the circle of fire had finally faded. Ichigo received the request and not order to beat a single Captains, Jushiro, which was extremely simple which shocked many. Then he returned to his Grimm, await the outcome of the events. Urahara and Isshin were fighting the others, which once again shocked the Shinigamis by the 'betrayal' of the two. Everything was going according to Aizen's plan, which managed to prevent Ichigo from using his Resureccion. Unfortunately, on the Hueco Mundo side, it wasn't the same story. At least, that's what we thought.

--

Sorry for the delay!