Chapter Ten

Next Day

Rayanna's P.O.V

I walked out of my room, wondering if i should knock on Elena's door. I didn't want to bother her because she needs time with Faron and i don't want to be a burden on her because she's here for him, not for my mess.

"Rayanna?"

I jumped and looked up to see Naz stood there in a pale green drua which i learnt last night that what they call their traditional clothes. Naz's beefy arms defiently showed through his drua. "Scared you, did i?"He said with a cheeky grin on his face.

I looked at him and gulped. "N-No, you did-"

He cut me off and chuckled. "Yes I did. I know i did, the look on your face says it all."

"No it didn't."

He crossed his arms on his chest. He raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing out here though? Shouldn't you be downstairs at breakfast?"

"I was waiting for Elena, i was just going to knock on her door."I replied as i looked at him with a cheeky smile. "Thank you for the chit chat." As i stepped for ward, he stood in front of me.

"Just come downstairs with me."

"N-No, i don't think thats suitable if i do."

"It'll be fine."

I nodded, he turned around and walked down the stairs with him. We walked into the dining room to see his dad sat at the head of the table and his mom sat next to him, talking and drinking tea.

They looked at us then his mom said something in pashto to him, i really did need to learn some pashto.

Naz looked at me and smiled. "Go sit by my mom."

I nodded and pulled out the chair next to her, i sat down and she smiled at me. Then she pointed at the teapot.

I shook my head for no and smiled at her. "I don't drink tea."

"Aha, you are in the land of pashtuns and you don't drink tea?"Naz said as he picked up the teapot, he sat himself across me.

"What would you like to eat then?"His dad spoke as he looked at me with a warm smile on his face. 

I placed a friendly smile on my face. "Anything, i really don't mind."

Naz picked up the chapatti on the table on this weird look plate and placed it on his. He began to eat it and looked at me. "This is a paratha, do you want some?"

"Let her try some."His father replied in a stern tone. I nodded, i picked it up from the plate and placed it on my own, i began to eat it as Naz's mom and father were talking.

After a few mintues, Elena walked down, she looked ever so amazing. She smiled and walked over to the table, she said salam to her in laws and sat down next to me. "Morning."

"Morning."

"No morning for me?"Naz said as he looked up at her with a cheeky grin. 

Elena rolled her eyes. "No, it is already displeasure to see your face in the mornings."

Naz's mom started to speak to her as Elena poured herself some te in the mug in front of her and gestured me for some. I shook my head for no, she conversed back with her. Then she looked at me and smiled. "We were just talking about shopping and how you are coming as well of course. "

I nodded. "Yeah, i can't wait."Then i lowered my tone. "But when will we see your dad's friend? The one who's going to help me?"

"Faron is going to call him for us. "Elena lowered her tone as well. "Don't worry, we are going to help you. "