Chapter 1 (episode 1)

12 Years later

Y/N woke up and started Looking for his younger brothers Nowhere to be seen. He looked outside and saw naruto and sasuke running from the jonin.

you saw them with paint buckets, you then looked up and saw.... "The HOKAGE MOUNTAIN PAINTED ON"

This made you mad because you know that lord fourth is your dad but you cant say that to them.

They dident know so you calmed down, When they thought they were hidden Y/N appeared behind them and said "we have to go to academy ya know, stop being such bakas and come on"

Naruto Was Frightened and confused on how you got there.
Sasuke was interested

Y/N and Akira Proceeded to drag their younger brothers the academy.

Random kid: Look it's the demon losers

he charges them

Yn grabs his arm puts it behind his back and breaks it. He kicks him away. He appears where he threw him and then kicked his face. Akira appeared where he was falling to and kicked him in the.....

Random starts crying

Yn: Oi Shut the hell up

Yn heals him

You were then swarmed by fangirls and sit next to sasuke and naruto sat next to you.

Iruka: Akira, Naruto, Y/N, sasuke your late

Y/N: Correct.

Iruka: anyway we will be doing transformation jutsu

Naruto: *mind* MUAHAHAHA

Iruka: Lets see *looks at list* Sakura Haruno.

Sakura transforms to into iruka

Yn's mind: typical

Iruka: Sasuke Uchiha

*Girls squal*

Yn hit his head on the desk scaring everybody

Fangirls: IS HE....... DEAD? OH NOOO!

Yn: this will be a long day.

Everybody goes by until its Y/N's turn he then transforms into the forth hokage, everybody is surprised except naruto and sasuke

Naruto Uzumaki. Everybody looks at him.
Naruto walks up* and does.... "sexy jutsu"😒

He gets in trouble
Then everybody leaves and naruto goes to the hokage mountain to clean it up.

Iruka Mentions Ramen and naruto says "now thats some serious motivation"

While iruka eats ramen with naruto. Y/N is bored and Starts training with akira

While Y/N is training. Naruto is doing the clone jutsu to become a genin but dosent complete it iruka gets mad.

mizuki is talking about giving him a chance because he is trying really hard.
Iruka Speaks about how it would be unfair.