EPISODE 1: VIRGO AND SCORPIO

Start from the beginning

Cancer smiled.

Cancer - I've actually never liked my gift. I always wanted to have Pisces's gift.

Alesia - Right, the teleporting and summoning.

Cancer - Is my brother awake?

Aquarius - Not yet. We still have Libra and Pisces to purify.

Alesia - I need to go back to bed for a little bit. I'm tired.

Scorpio helped Alesia to her room.

EXIT

SCENE 2

PLANET MOON

UNKNOWN TIME

VAMPIRE LAIR

Mars was standing in front of his tribe's elders as everyone was around him. He was kneeling in the middle.

Vampire Elder - What is it this time, Mars?

Mars - I don't know what's happening to me.

Vampire Elder - What does that mean?

Mars - I run out of breath sometimes.

Vampire Elder - We don't need to breathe. That's not a serious problem.

Mars kept quiet.

Vampire Elder - Are you trying to back out of the court? You can't do that. Our entire tribe's survival rests on your shoulders.

Mars - I know that.

Vampire Elder - There's nothing wrong with you, Mars. You're half-human, half-vampire. Hybrids like you are-

Mars - Killed. They don't have a place in the vampire tribe, and I'm grateful you have taken me in and raised me.

Vampire Elder - Then your duty... No, your payment will be to serve me. I promised Jupiter that you'll serve him until your last breath.

Mars kept quiet and bowed.

EXIT

SCENE 3

PLANET STAR

AUTUMN REALM

UNKNOWN TIME

As Ophiuchus sank to his knees and the King and Queen appeared out of the fog, Pyxis and Sagitta also kneeled. Ophiuchus was looking at the tribes and Guardians, who had fallen during the battle. The king and queen were smirking.

Pyxis - This isn't real.

Sagitta knocked Ophiuchus out. As the Serpent prince passed out, the king and queen vanished in thin air.

Sagitta - What now?

Pyxis - I don't know, Sagitta.

Ophiuchus woke up, breathing fast and heavily.

Ophiuchus - What happened to me?

Sagitta - I knocked you out.

The Serpent looked at her.