EPISODE 1: VIRGO AND SCORPIO

EDITED BY: aquariiiiiiiiii

SEASON 6

SCENE 1

PLANET EARTH

MORNING

In the magical land of the Merpeople, where all the sea creatures lived and peacefully co-existed underwater, there was the beautiful kingdom of the Merpeople. Under the brilliant blue sparkling seas, Queen Miranda was the most beautiful of them all. She was the mother of the beautiful, cheerful princess Cancer and somewhat of a jokester Pisces.

Miranda was tucking in Cancer, telling her a bedtime story.

Miranda - And after that, the king and the little mermaid married each other and had two beautiful Guardian children, who would later become the saviors of their home.

The queen smiled kindly as Cancer kept looking at her with those big beautiful brown eyes, listening to the queen's emotions.

Miranda (emotion) - I'm sorry, my darling, but if I had a choice, I would change this story and never become the queen who had those children.

Cancer jumped up from her sleep with a deep breath, looked around, and saw Alesia purifying Scorpio and Taurus.

Alya - You're awake. Aquarius, hold her.

Cancer - I'm alright.

Leo - How?

Taurus - You're so sweet and kind. You can't have hate inside you. It's impossible.

Aries and everyone else looked at Taurus, annoyed.

Alesia - Awww, that's so cute.

Leo - I'm disgusted.

Aries - For the first time, we agree.

Taurus sat next to Cancer, holding her hand.

Alya - Cancer, how is this possible?

Cancer - Putting me to sleep put my feelings and emotions under control. I wasn't affected by thespell, but it reflected at me because I could feel what everyone was feeling.

Alya - I see.

Alesia - That's great, but I mean, you really don't hate or doubt and have any negativity inside at all?

Cancer - Of course I do, but my gift is extremely helpful. I control those, and they never take control over me.

Alesia - That is so cool. I wish I had that gift.