¤¤10¤¤

??? :I wanna save him.

Joseph:There's a price to pay for immortality

??? :I dont care I loved him longer than he even met him.

Joseph:So are you willing to give up your soul?

???:If thats the price I have to pay.

Joseph:Very well then.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Chan:Wakie wakie darlin.

I stirred awake from my slumber. I set up on the bed, my hair coming on my face while my cheeks were puffed up.

Chan:You look so beautiful.

Chan removed the hair that was covering my face, tucking them behind my ear.

Chan:Lets go eat breakfast.

He grabbed my wrist and started dragging me around his mansion. He led me to a dinning room making me sit beside him. The maids came and served us breakfast.

Wait a minute

Wait a minute. Im freaking kidnapped!

Chan:Darlin start eating.

Felix:You kidnapped me!

Chan:Dont you think yesterday was enough for this?

Felix:No you kidnapped me!

Chan:Felix.. If you dont wanna get slapped again just sit down and eat.

As much as I would like to yell at him I didnt wanna get slapped again. That hurts. I sat down on the chair, picked up my chopsticks and started eating. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

Chan:Thats a good boy.

Felix:Im not a dog.

Chan:Indeed you aren't, your my kitten.

Felix:Wh-Ow hey!

I was gonna talk but what interrupted by him hitting me with the chopstick.

Felix:What was that for? - Ow. Stopp.

Chan:Stop talking with food in your mouth then.

I pouted and started eating again. I dont have anything to do... Lets test his patience.

Felix:Chan look at me.

Chan:Whats wrong sweetie?

He smiled. I picked up a spoon of rice and stuffed it in my mouth. Then I started talking.

Felix:H.. HoW wass Your morNing?!!

Chan:Darlin stop thats disgusting.

Felix:DiDD you juSt call me UglY?!

Chan:..... Mabye.

Felix:What?! Say that again! To my face!

Chan:Your....

Felix:What?

He stood up and came closer to me. Kneeling down to my face.

Chan:Beautiful!

He quickly pecked my lips and sat down like nothing ever happened. It took a while to register what he did but I finally registered it. My face was probably pink now. He was smirking while looking at me. My heartbeat was increasing rapidly.

Do I like him?