¤¤9¤¤

Dear Darlin,
                       I know your reading this right now. The doors locked already so you indeed cant escape. I have given you the freedom to explore your room though. Love you have no idea how long I waited  for this day to come. Now your finally mine.

Love you Ill be back soon.

Ps. If my sweethearts head is hurting there are painkillers on the dressing table and the water bottle is on the bedside table.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I woke up in a prodigious room. The room walls were coloured black with white borders. The floor was carpeted with white mable. The bed felt soft. The bedsheet was white. With black pillows and a fluffy black blanket.

My heads really hurting so might as well take those painkillers. I took the water bottle from the bedside table then walked over to the dressing table. There laid a box of painkillers. I popped two in my mouth, swallowing it with the help of the water.

I really need to get out of here. I was in my same clothing thank god he didnt change my clothes. Now how do I escape? Well their mi-Wait do I still have my phone?! I started checking my pockets and fortunately I found my phone! Dumbass if you wanna kidnap someone at least take the phone away.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
                                                 CONTACTS

Channie🖤

Mark the f00l❣️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Where are all my contacts gone?! Who the hell is Channie? Omg it must be that obsessed psycho! Wait I still have Marks number. The bell kept on going but no one picked up. Then I remembered yesterdays events. M.. Marks dead....My phone dropped out of my hand and I covered my mouth letting out small sobs.

Felix:M..Mark

Chan:Darlin why are you crying?

I turn around to be met with a chest. I look up to see Bang Chan looking at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer into his chest.I pushed him away, stumbling back.

Chan:Darlin whats wrong?

Felix:Y... You monster!

Chan:Sweetie that's not nice to say to your lover.

Felix:Shut up your not my lover. You killed Mark!

Chan:Sweetie I dont like that tone..

Felix:I dont care! Let me go you freak! I dont like you and I never will. You freaking killed my best friend. Your an heartless fr-

Chan:Shut up!

He gripped both of my hands tightly and pinned me on the bed.

Chan:Darlin if you dont wanna get hurt you will shut up and listen to me is that understood?

I didn't reply. I just kept on looking in his eyes. They were dark and seemed mad. The next thing I felt was a burning sensation on my right cheek. My head facing my left now. The burning sensation started stinging. I had tears in my eyes. He slapped me.

Chan:Is that understood or not?!

Felix:U.. Unde..rstood.

Chan:Good boy. See Darlin you made me hurt you now.

He turned my head to the left again and started licking my cheek. It was burning.

Felix:Pl..ease stop.

I started whimpering then he stoped, looking me in my right eye. He then growled, inhumanly.

Chan:Those noises were pretty. I want more!

He started licking my cheek again this time more aggressively bitting into it as well. It was hurting badly I started letting out sobs and whimpers.

Chan:Your so sweet, so beautiful, Im never letting you go love.

He turned my head so now I was facing him. I closed my eyes. I heard a pop then he started kissing me. He squeezed my waist causing me to ajar my mouth open he inserted his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch of it. Then something went down my mouth smoothly. He pulled away and kissed my cheek.

Chan:Sweet dreams Darlin.