¤¤4¤¤

It was the next day. My boss said I could come in the afternoon because of yesterday's incident. My hand still hurts that jerk. If he thinks that was suppose to scare me he was so GODAMN wrong.
I wish I could just slap his face. But sadly I cant do that. It's a rule in our asylum that we can't harm any of the patients there.
I might as well go and get groceries considering the fact I have no food left in the fridge.
.
..
...
....
The grocery story wasn't packed which was a good thing. I hate packed places it just disturbs me. It was 3:45 pm right now. I have to hurry and go back home.I have only 2 hours and 15 minutes left to go to work. I started shopping and reached home at 4:14.I kept all the groceries in and went to take a shower.
.
..
...
....
I reached my destination. I went into my boss office because I have to get assigned to new patients since he said that I don't have to be that idiotic persons psychiatrist. I knock and entered when I heard a small come in from the other side.

Felix:Good Afternoon Mr. Jason.

Jason:Good Afternoon Felix. Umm Felix so about being assigned to a new person.

Felix:What's wrong?

Jason:So um Mr. Bang refuses to talk to someone other then you.

Felix:Are you kidding me?!

Jason:Nope and thats not all. He also wants to tell you something. So I'm really sorry you will be his psychiatrist...

Felix:I-

Jason:Please don't say no. If there is anyone that can help us to get to know him better its you. At least for a month.

Felix:You didn't let me finish. Ill take the task.

Jason:Thank you really much!

Felix:Your welcome. I must be going then.

Jason:Oh yes I'll see you then.

I bow my head and leave. YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!
.
..
...
....
Mark:Hey Lix so who are your new patients are they in the same ward as me?

Felix:No I'm still assigned to that maniac.

Mark:But I thought he was gonna change.

Felix:He was but he wouldn't talk to anyone other than me. And he also wants to tell me something apparently.

Mark:Good luck.

Felix:Thanks.
.
..
...
....
I knock and enter the room.

Felix:Alright let's continue this.

Chan:So you actually came.

Felix:Shut up and you wanted to tell me something.

Chan:yes I did wanna know.

Felix:Yea?

Chan:Come closer.

Felix:This distance is just fine.

Chan:Oh cmon don't worry I'm not going to do anything.

Felix:And how am I sure your not lieing.

Chan:Because I hate lies.

Felix:Fine.

I went closer to him. He grabbed my wrist and brought me closer.He went to my ear and started nibbling on it then said.-

Chan:Tommorow you would see.

I back away. What does he mean?

Felix:Whatever let's just continue. So what were your parents names?

Chan:......

Felix:I asked you something.

Chan:....

Felix:Are you not gonna respond?

Chan:After tomorrow I'll be the one questioning you.

Felix:Look I'm not gonna get scared from your crap we'll continue this the next day good night.

Chan:Nighty darling.

I cringed and left the room. Who does he think he is?