Perfect the Way You Are

Start from the beginning

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I don't want you to ever feel disgusted with yourself because you are perfect the way you are..." She looked down then looked back up at me with a mischievous smirk. "...and you're fine as fuck, every part of you." She said whipping her best friend out giving him a kiss. Next she slowly took him in her mouth swirling her tongue around as she went farther and farther down. Why her head game gotta be this fucking spectacular?

"Shit baby go deeper." I moaned guiding her head. She had magical head game. The way she got me feeling right now, I can conquer the world with a snap of a finger.

"Every part of you is impeccable." She said as she kissed up my stomach to my breast giving them attention as her hands still stroked my very hard erection.

"Fuck Onika that feels good." I am on cloud nine and she really took me there when I felt her wet warm cave envelope around me.

"Fuck daddy. Why you gotta be so big?" She moaned as she stopped moving to adjust.

"You can take it baby." I said grabbing her hips pushing her down some more. "You're almost there." I begin sucking her spot behind her ear and started whispering things to her. "Damn baby it's so tight. Let Daddy open that pussy up." Every time I spoke a word the wetter she got.

"Shit shut up Beyoncé. Mmm fuck." She moaned and she was now full to the brim.

"You feel all that dick in you baby? Don't it feel so good?" I whispered in her ear. As I was talking her pussy was gripping me tighter and tighter.

"Mmm shit stop talking." She moaned holding me tighter.

"You want me to move instead?" I grabbed her waist and started stroking slowly so she could feel all of me. I felt her nails go in my back as I gradually picked up my pace.

"Wait daddy I can't... mmm shit just fuck me." She moaned as she started moving by herself. She took my hair out of the messy bun so she can rub through my hair. "Shit daddy... mmm fuck... make me take this dick."

"Say no more." I flipped us so she was laying beneath me. Putting one of her legs on my shoulder, as I began giving her fast deep strokes. "This what you want Tanya?!" I asked aggressively as I grabbed her throat squeezing slightly.

"Fuck daddy yes! Hold on I'm not...! This dick is...! Oh my...!" She couldn't finish any of her sentences as I started showing her pussy no mercy. Looking down I also came just by how much she was creaming.

"Yea daddy hitting that spot huh? Squirt on this dick." I whispered in her ear. Her pussy was gripping my dick like vise grips. I moaned at the pain I was feeling when she dug her nails deeper into my back. I hit her with one last powerful stroke and she squirted a river as I came deep inside of her.

"Baby we gotta get up." I said as she was holding me tight but having orgasmic spasms every few seconds.

"I c-can't." She said having a spasm again.

"Ok let's lay here for a few minutes until your body calm down then we can get up ok?" I ask. I felt her nod as she continued to hold me and moan every time she had a spasm. "Can I at least pull out?"

"No. You can..." She brought her lips to my ear and whispered, "...fuck this pussy up until you can't no more." I instantly became hard as fuck.

"Your wish is my command."

***

    After fucking all night until the morning we finally stopped when my dick became sore and red. Also her pussy was red and swollen. It is now 11am and I am just getting up after going to sleep 2 hrs ago. I kissed her then went to take a shower. I called my mom to see if she was still coming to get the kids.