The metal bat

After Garou had attack an executive from the Hero Association, they now sent a message to all sponsors of the Hero Association to stay indoors and if they want to go outside, they will have a Class S Hero as a bodyguard. They asked King to be a bodyguard but he didn't want to and made up a story while he was playing video games, so they asked Metal Bat for this assignment.

Sushi restaurant No POV

Metal Bat was sitting in chair protecting a sponsor of the Association and his son.

Sponsor: I'm counting on you to protect us today miss Metal Bat.

Metal Bat:<thought> they said it's a critical assignment, but when we got here...

Sponsor: Association executives are now targets too, apparently. But my boy here insists on trying "peasant food."

Metal bat:<a vein pops out> "peasant...food?"

Child: wow! Look, Papa! There's pudding coming!

Sponsor: this sushi won't total even 1,000 yen. How amusing to experience just how inferior it is.

Metal bat:<gets madder> inferior?

Metal Bat:<thought> what is this? Am I in hell?! <voice> hey! Don't put your plate back on the belt!

Child: why not?<was about to put the plate back>

Bat:<grabs the plate and sets it down> they need it to tally your bill.

Sponsor: come now, it's only good manners to return ones plate.<was about to put the plate back>

Metal bat:<grabs the plate and sets it down> i said don't put them back!

Sponsor: the color of this urchin is off-putting...perhaps they have caviar?

Child: papa these crab claws are great!

Sponsor: crab claws? I wonder where they get these from?

Child: what's "chutoro"? I didn't know there's something else on tuna beside ootoro that's edible?<was about to put the plate back>

Metal bat:<grabs the plate and sets it down><thought> the next time a plate goes back, I kill them both.

Metal Bat:<hears her phone ring and sees it's his sister>

Sponsor: phone call?

Metal Bat: it's my little sister! I step away for a second!

Metal Bat:<goes the bathroom> I didn't have a choice. An important assignment suddenly came up. I'll take you shopping another time. Yes, huh ask Y/n to can come.<blushing>S-Sure I'll ask him. Huh? Where am I now? Nezumi Sushi...oops! No, that's not it. It really is an assignment! Come on, don't cry...I'll explain later. I have to hang up. Bye!<ends call and thought> I should be the one who should be crying. Last timeless i do a favor for some exec! And this week was going so well to.

Flashback

No POV 

A giant clapping monkey monster was causing mayhem until... 

Metal Bat:<one swing kill> shut up already. 

Y/n: man there sure are a lot of weird monsters out today. 

Metal Bat: yeah ?<fixes her hair> almost time for the recital, thanks again for coming Zenko play she a really big fan of your. 

Y/n: yeah no problem I've never been to a Piano recital before so this is my first time.