The Ultimate Disciple

It was a normal day on Earth, people were living their normal lives and heroes were solving problems as always. But on a base, they saw a large object heading towards City Z as scientists in a giant telescope also saw this and some astronauts that were fixing a satellite also saw huge meteor since it covered the sun from where they were. Not only that but the Government also called the Hero Association which they called Genos in since he was one of the closest S Class heroes.

Genos: should I go now? All right.<hangs up> Master...for some reason the Hero Association wants me to come in. I will be back later.

Saitama:<while reading manga> okay. May you're getting fired. While Genos left for the Hero Association's City Z branch, Y/n was watching the news.

Y/n: hmm. A meteor<thought>I should let Saitama know.

Meanwhile

Genos had just arrived at the City Z Hero Association building.

???: you wouldn't be Genos? My name is Bang. Nice to meet you.

Bang-aka Silver Fang Class S Rank 3

Bang-aka Silver Fang Class S Rank 3. One badass old men.

Genos: the Association called me in.

Bang: everyone's at headquarters. This little branch office is empty now. Each of the Class-S heroes got the call to come here...but we're the only ones who showed up.

Genos: why is that?

Bang: too far away, or perhaps they're busy. Of course, some of the more cold-blooded ones simply don't bother. After all, we're Called up only...when there's some impossible problem they want us to take care of. Today's no exception. The threat level is Dragon a worst-case scenario. Thirty-five minutes from now, a huge meteor will strike City Z. They are asking if nearby Class S heroes can do anything about it.

Genos: a meteor?

Bang: apparently, it suddenly changed paths. That means the end for us. The impact will wipe out City Z. I'm afraid there's nothing we can do this time. You too should think about evacuating with your loved ones.

Genos: do the citizens know?

Bang: I was told they would estimate the impact area...and issue evacuation orders 30 minutes before it hits.

Loudspeaker: attention! This is an announcement from the Hero Association.

Bang: people are sure to panic.

Genos: and you, old fellow?

Bang: "old fellow," is it? Call me Bang.

Genos: you are not evacuating?

Bang: my dojo has been in my family for generations. I cannot abandon it.<does a move>

<does a move>